anotherlongonethosprobablydoesntevenfitthemlol

Backpack: I saw you fall, saw the sinners lay on your corpses...

Soda Bottle: Hey, what’s up with Backpack?

Backpack: I created you, made the pieces perfect, others marveled at your beauty… their gazes may have held envy, though, for none are perfect but you. I was only looking away for a moment, but you were gone. I had failed you. And I fell into despair. The only way to save myself was to create, but I knew… this time I knew I was only making you to die. And I apologize. For I will undoubtedly fail you again. For a short time, there will be peace and beauty, but none in the face of us shall lay undisturbed. The greatest have fallen, and will continue to fall, and I weep for you for being born unto this place, where brother eats brother, and the undeserving rise to fame. Those that have gone against you know they’ve wronged you, and they will stand before the creator, knowing they have sinned. Do not worry, little ones, you will be avenged.

Scenty: ...He made some rock towers and went somewhere else for twenty minutes and when he came back the rock towers were destroyed and people were sitting where the towers once were, so he was sad and made more rock towers.

Scenty, to Backpack: Hey, who even is the creator? I thought you were an atheist!

Backpack: SHUT THE HELL UP SCENTY I’M TRYING TO BE DRAMATIC AND MYSTERIOUS-