Fans, Friends, Strangers, Relationships: Chapter 9

Danas P.O.V

When the elevator door opened, we pulled away from our hug and wiped our eyes. Paul was standing in the middle of the lobby with 2 suitcases with him. We walked up to him, he was no longer our favourite security guard of the boys, that's for sure. When he saw us come over with red eyes he gave us a sympathetic look.

"Girls, it's for your safety it'll be okay, you can leave threw the side door so you don't get mobbed" We nodded our heads and walked over to the sign-in desk and walked along it till we got to a side door that opened out into an alley. We looped arms once again and headed for the park to go home.

The park was quiet, it being dinner time. All the children were at home eating their supper happily with their parents. My parents weren't even home yet, and probably wouldn't be till late. 

The sun was just above the horizon, making the sky turn into a orange colour. I linked my arm with Ashleigh's again and we silently walked back home. 

We walked across the patch of grass like we did this morning, but at this moment, the ghetto place was even worst from before. The grass seemed a little deader, the paint on the houses more chipped. I don't know how i'm going to get over this.

I let the boy in the biggest boy band get away, no number, or anything. Not even the new hotel they were moving too. But not like it would work anyways, there's so many other girls he could have and he probably already called up another girl anyways.

Of course there is Twitter and i could easily find out where they were staying, but I think it's just best, that i just leave him alone. 

Ashleigh and I unhooked our arms and went down 2 walkways, one to my house and one to hers. We were neighbors. We walked down our pathways quietly and up to our green front doors, opening at the same time we slowly walked in.

I closed and locked the door be hide me. I heard a rustle come from the kitchen to the right.

"Mom? Dad?" I called.

"DANA!" my mom screamed coming out of the kitchen and over to me.

"Hey..." she did not sound very happy. Her pale skin was more pale and her brown hair was in a bun on her head. She was still in Wall-Mart uniform.

"I got some news while i was at work, come with me missy" She walked down the short hallway that opened up into the living room/dining room. She sat down on the green fabric couch, patting the seat next to her. 

"Am I, in trouble?" I asked as i sat down hesitantly.

"I don't know, depends how sad you feel right now..." She grabbed my hands "I saw you on the news, and i don't know if i should feel glad that you stood up for your, famous boy band people, or upset because you went in a strangers hotel room!" I sighed.

"Mom, i'm really upset about it" I looked up at her, feeling a tear go down my cheek.

"Oh honey!" she pulled me into a hug, me crying on her shoulder. I told her everything that happened, between sobs.

Ashleighs P.O.V

As soon as i got into my house, i stormed upstairs. Slamming my bedroom door and lunging myself at my wall. It was the wall that held every One Direction poster i've ever owned. I got them for free from my cousin who works at a magazine place. 

I sobbed into the posters, but then my sobs turned into rage and i brought my arm back and clawed at the poster in front of me. I brought my hand back again, and then lightly brought it to my side. I looked at what i did to my poster.