Fans, Friends, Strangers, Relationships: Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

*BEFORE READING: Side is Ashleighs suit, and click external link for mine!!! :D <33*

"Oh oh! Whatta bout this one!" Ashleigh pointed to a neon yellow ruffled bikini. I scrunched my nose and shook my head.

"That's hideous!" We were in the gift shop looking for bathing suits, Harry came with us so he could pay. 

"Hey Ash! Come here!" called Harry from the other side of the rack.

"Kay!" she put the neon yellow bikini back on the rack and walked around to the other side. I was looking on the rack till i saw a bandeau style bikini that i thought would look perfect on Ashleigh! It was black with the British flag on the front, with black bottoms that also had the British flag on the back. British, Harry, One Direction, it fits!

"Ashleigh! Come here!" i called.

"Dana! Come here!" she called at the same time.

"Kay" we replied at the same time again, i laughed as i made my over to the other side of the rack, we crashed into each other.

"Ow! Ashleigh!" i cried.

"Ow Ashleigh? What about, OW DANA!" she cried back. We broke into giggles before we started talking again.

"I found you the perfect bathing suit!" I smiled holding it up for her to see.

"Aw! That's cute! And funny because i found YOU the perfect suit!" she held up a one piece suit that was plaid with pink, blue,black,yellow with a white backround.

        "Ooo! That's cute!" I grabbed it from her, and she grabbed hers from me.

  "I think we found our suits!" 

"Are you ladies done?" asked Harry coming up to us. We nodded and showed him our suits. 

"Oh, well i thought you'd guys would look great in these suits!" he held up the two ugliest bikinis i've ever seen. They were puke neon green and had so many ruffles with rhine stones and useless stuff.

"Gross Harry!" Ashleigh took one of the suits out of his hand and threw it at him.

"Hey! Calm down i was kidding, Dana stop giving me a look of disgust, I'm putting them back!" he turned around and put the suits randomly back on the rack. 

"Let's go" he said grabbing our suits and paying for them. We went into the elevator.

"Harry, do you think i could borrow a t-shirt? One you wouldn't mind getting wet?" Ashleigh asked, turning to face Harry. I rolled my eyes, knowing where this was going.

"Why?" he looked confused.

"To wear over the bathing suit?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Why would you....Oh" he caught on. Ashleigh always wore t-shirts over her bikinis, she thought she was fat, when in no way in world, was she even close to fat. 

"No" Harry looked away from Ashleigh and stared at the still closed door.

"Why not?" 

"Cause, you don't need it. I know you're trying to imply your fat, which you're not. You're perfect" Ashleigh stared at him before muttering something.

"I'm fat, shut up" she looked down at the ground.

"You are not!" he yelled, it boomed off the walls on the elevator. Ashleigh and I were shocked. Ashleigh looked up at him as he stormed out of the elevator. This can't be good.

Ashleigh walked out of the elevator slowly with her head hung,she was upset with herself. I was nervous, an angry Harry did not sound good. I walked along side Ashleigh till we got to the hotel room. The hotel door was open with a concerned Louis standing there looking at us. He was shirtless with his red and white striped swim trunks.