Fans, Friends, Strangers, Relationships: Chapter 10

2 YEARS LATER

Dana's POV

"Ash! Wake up!" I shouted as i shook Ashleigh's shoulder "YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR CLASSES!" Ashleigh's big blue eyes opened wide then went into a glare as she looked at me.

"Dana. Shut. Up." She flipped onto her stomach and buried her head in her pillow. I jumped on her bed and kneeled beside her then gave her a sharp shake.

"ASH IT'S 7! GET UP" I quickly jumped off her bed and got out of the way of her because i knew what she was gonna do.

"WHAT!? WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER!" She jumped out of her bed and dashed into the hallway, making a left down the small hallway to the bathroom at the end. I heard the door slam and i started to chuckle. Little did she know it was only 6:30 and she obviously forget she didn't have to be at class till 8.

I woke her up this way every morning since the beginning of collage. 

We were both in collage now, Ashleigh was studying to be a vet and I was studying to be a cosmetologist. As soon as we finished the twelfth grade we moved to THE London England by combining both of our life funds, we lived together in a small but cosy apartment. Ashleigh's collage is close to mine so we always walk together.

 I was already showered, dressed and had my hair done so now i had to go eat. I walked out of Ashleigh's room and turned right down the hallway that quickly opened up to a couch with a small plasma TV mounted on the wall in front of it, then be hide it was a small 4 person rectangle glass table with basic black wood chairs. I turned right again into a door way that opened into the small kitchen. 

I made myself and Ashleigh chocolate chip waffles while she got ready. I just finished making hers and mine, when she came storming into the kitchen wearing a pink plush robe  and had her hair wrapped up in a dark blue towel.

"DANA, IT WAS TOTALLY NOT 7 WHEN YOU WOKE ME UP!" She had a fake pout on her face.

"I know, if i told you the real time you would really sleep till 7" I winked and gave Ashleigh the waffles that were cut up into pieces with maple syrup on top. 

"I would've put fruit on it as well but we're out of like almost everything" i said as i drizzled syrup on my plate of waffles and walked with her to the dinning table. We sat down and ate silently.

"I'll pick up grocery's after my classes" I said as i shoved my last piece of waffle into my mouth. Ashleigh nodded with her mouth full of waffle. I chuckled and went over to the T.V and turned on my PS3.

"We have to leave in half an hour Dana...." Ashleigh reminded me.

"Thanks tips, i got time to game alittle" I said as the Black Ops 2 screen came up. I could tell Ashleigh rolled her eyes as she took our plates to the kitchen then came back out to go to her room and get ready. I looked at the clock and saw "7:00" Gotta leave at 7:30, i got lots of time!

"YES!!! PRESTIGE 7 FOTHER MUDGERS!!!" I screamed as i jumped on the couch in excitement. Ashleigh came down the hallway with her black peacoat rested on her one arm and her backpack slung over one shoulder. She raised her eyebrow then shook her head.

"Nerd, it's time to go to school." I rolled my eyes and ran to my room that was across from Ashleigh's. All the walls were white except one that was a bright yellow, i grabbed my backpack and my silver-grey rain jacket. It was spring in England so it was rainy but it wasn't very cold. I ran back out and ran to the small entrance to the apartment.

There was a closet with no doors across from the entrance that went into the kitchen, it held all our shoes and most of our coats. I grabbed my yellow converses and Ashleigh grabbed her black ones. We put out shoes on and went out into the hallway, locking our door be hide us.