Fans, Friends, Strangers, Relationships: Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

"Ow! What the hell man!" Ashleigh looked around on the ground before she looked up at our balcony. I quickly ducked before she could see me.

"Not cool, whoever did that!" She called. I peeked over the rail and looked down at her, she bent down and picked up the magazine. She looked at the cover photo and froze, she stood there and i could tell instantly that she felt the same way i did when i found it. She wiped away a tear that slide down her face and brought the magazine to the door to get in the building. She dumped it in the outside trash and walked in. 

I quickly ran around to hide any trace that i've been home longer then i wanted her to think. I then grabbed the bags of groceries and brought them into the kitchen, i threw on my coat for effect. I heard the lock in the door turn and then the door knob turned, Ashleigh came in with a small forced smile.

"Hey girl" she said "Did you just get back from the store?"

"Oh, yep" I looked around, anywhere but her eyes "Just got back, wanted to get the..... Waffles in the freezer before they melted. That's why i'm still wearing my coat" I fumbled around in the bags before i found the box of Eggo waffles, i opened the bottom part of the fridge, that was the freezer. I tossed them in and looked at Ashleigh.

"Right... How was school?" She took her coat off and walked to the coat closet.

"It was just peachy" I smiled and took my coat off for the second time that i've been home. I hung it up in the closet and then turned and continued to place groceries in the cabinets. 

"Are you sure you just got home?" Ashleigh asks me suspiciously.

"Of course, why?" I asked, my hands getting sweaty. I've been caught. Not good, Ashleigh hates when i lie to her and i hate when she hates me.

"Well, it's just you didn't have time to take your coat off but you had time to take your shoes off?" She raised your eyebrow.

"Yeah, i quickly just kicked them off, i didn't wanna track dirt in here then have to clean it later" I finished with the groceries. 

"Well i'm going to take a shower!" I yelled as i ran down the hallway.

"Dana!" She yelled after me, she ran close to me until i got to the bathroom at the end of the hall. 

"Yes Ashleigh, my dear?" 

"I wanted to tell you something...." She trailed off and looked at the ground. Oh no, she's gonna talk about the magazine.

"What is it?" I asked quietly.

"I have.... a date.... tonight" She looked up at me and gave me a big smile.

"A WHAT!? WITH WHO!?" I started to jump, this is the first date one of us have been on since we moved.

"With this guy named Henry"

"Henry?" I cringed "That is probably the ugliest name i've ever heard Ash" 

"I know, these freakin' British parents and them naming children! But he's hot, nice and funny so it's all good" 

"Does he atleast have a nice last name?" 

"Goldsberg" She chuckled.

"Are you making this guy up? He has the ugliest name, yo" I giggled.

"I swear i'm not! But he's like rich so his parents named him Henry, he hates the name and is saving for a name change" I burst out laughing.

"Well you can have the shower first then, Mrs. Goldsberg"

"Oh shut up, you!" She smacked my cheek with her hand.

"Whatever, I'm gonna go for a run, okay?" I told her as i skipped into my room.

"Sounds good! See ya later, stay safe!" She closed the door to the bathroom and i got changed into my running gear.

-------------

I've been running for 15 minutes before i came to the park i always go too, I looked around and there was a playground that was occupied by little kids. I like kids, they're cute, sometimes i'll play with some of them on the equipment until the parents come and tell me to get away from them. It reminded alot of the park back in Toronto.

I ran to the far path and kept running down it, it was my secret trail that was kid free, sometimes i do like having time to myself. I ran for another 5 minutes down the path when i saw someone up ahead. I knew almost every person who runs on this trail and from what i could see from the trees he was not very familiar. 

The boy looked around 19, he had short brown hair that was a buzz-cut/quiff kinda thing. He had brown eyes and he had major arm muscles. He was jacked! 

As he got closer, i got a better look at him. Oh damn, oh god damn it these boys are everywhere! Not Liam, no! I didn't end on good terms with him when Ashleigh and I left. He slowed down when he saw me, and he gave me a puzzled look. I kept going at my steady pace and turned my head away from him as i ran beside him, as far off the path i could get.

"Hey wait!" He called, I could hear his feet making noises against the dirt path. Just keep running and he'll go away.

"Hey! Wait!" His feet made a louder noise as him speeding up, he caught up and ran along side me.

"Hey!" He gave me a smile.

"Um, hi" i mumbled. No use running, i slowed my pace to a lighter jog, then to a walk and to a complete stop. He matched my speeds until we were both facing each other in the middle of the path.

"Do i know you? You seem awfully familiar" He gave me a hard look at. Looking me up and down. 

"Um, i'm from Cana-a-America...." I cringed at my own words. If i told him i'm from Canada he might realize who i am. 

"Oh... Well i meet alot of girls in American" He chuckled. I wanted to seem like i didn't know who he was.

"You travel alot or something?" I raised my eyebrow in dramatic effect. When he realized i didn't know him as Liam Payne from One Direction, he scratched the back of his head and chuckled nervously.

"Oh, um, no. I'm in a world famous boyband" He looked at the ground nervous, this must be extremely awkward for him now. Time to flee.

"Oh great, well i must keep running so nice to meet you Liam" I started to run when i remembered i wasn't suppose to know who he was and i just said his name. I started to run alittle quicker incase he caught on.

"HEY WAIT!" He started running to catch up again "I thought you said you didn't know who i was!" 

"Guess i lied!" I yelled then ran into a sprint. His foot steps got quieter and quieter before they weren't existent. I looked be hide me and i could no longer see the boy. I slowed down then bent over, catching my breath. Well damn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's kinda short! But it's again too, kinda fill in but at the same time kinda go into the story alittle more. I feel like it's being rushed because they're already in england at chapter 10 but then again, i might only go up to chapter 20 depending on how this all goes! As you can tell they're slowly getting exposed to the boys again. Ashleigh's POV next!

Dem abs and arm muscles  >.>

--Dana