Fans, Friends, Strangers, Relationships: Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

"FUC-DGE BALLS!!!" I stopped myself from swearing. I was laying on the hard cement, holding my knee with my left hand. My knee and right arm had a weird stinging to them, i could feel something trickling down my cheek. Blood? 

"OH MY GOD, Dana are you okay!?" She said shakily with panic. she turned to the boy who ran into me while on a skateboard. "WATCH WHERE YO-" she stopped suddenly. I bent my neck and saw the guy on the ground upside-down with a skateboard beside him.

"I am so sorry!!!" he plead, he had brown, floppy curly hair. He had a British accent and looked really fimilar. Harry....Harry styles. From ONE DIRECTION!

"Hazza be more careful you almost killed the girl!" yelled one of the other 4 guys with Harry, he had light brown hair sticking up in different directions, also with a British accent. Louis Tomlinson! He helped Harry up, who didn't look as injured as I felt. A hand was shoved into my face, i looked up and followed the hand and arm up to the face of another boy with blond hair, he had light pink rosy cheeks and he was giving me a small smile. I stared at him shocked. He kept his hand there for a few seconds before putting it back down, because I sat there motionless.

"Um...I think harry broke her" he said slowly, with an Irish accent this time. Niall Horan, with the dreamy blue eyes.

"I-I no i'm fine, I not broken..."I trailed off, shy. Painfully shy. I stared at the ground.

"Oh-Emm-Gee! You guys are One Direction!" screeched Ashleigh quietly, she wasn't the least bit shy but she was quiet so she didn't cause a mob.

"Why yes we are!" said Liam Payne, he had brown swooped hair, that went across his forehead. I tried getting up but winced with pain and let out a small yelp.

"Let me help!" said Niall, he went be hide me and lifted me up by my armpits. I went into a limping position, my knee hurt badly.

"Thank Ni..." i said the rest really quietly, shy. He was looking right into my eyes. i looked down at the ground.

"No prob..." he said, he sounded as shy as me.

"Excuse me" Harry pushed Niall out of the way "i am so super duper sorry!" Harry butted in mine and Nialls shy-down. "I am not a pro skateboarder so I was looking at the ground in front of me so i wasn't paying attention, i feel so bad!" he said all in one breath.

"It's okay, no harm done" biggest. lie. ever, my arm was still stinging and i felt something STILL dripping down my cheek not to mention i think i broke my knee cap or something.

"Maybe we should take her back to the hotel to let her clean off" said Zayn Malik, he had black hair, deep brown eyes and tanned skin. He had a different kind of British accent.

"Sounds like a plan to me, Can you walk...um, whats your name?" said Liam, he was a take charge kinda guy. Daddy directioner.

"Da....Dana" I stuttered.

"Dana..." whispered Niall to himself.

"So Dana, can you walk?" Liam asked.

"I don't-" I tried to take a step forward but it hurt to bad so I stepped back. I shook my head lightly. 

"Here" said Niall as he picked me up bridal style and started carrying me down the path opposite of the way me and Ashleigh came.

"What is Paul gonna say....OH MY CARROTS! It's Kevin!" yelled Louis, he pointed to a pigeon walking down the park pathway.

"I'm sure he won't mind.....That much" said Harry.

"Oh Harry! I should apologize for yelling at you" Ashleigh looked at Harry with her eyes large.

"It's alright babe" he winked. You could totally tell she was fangirling inside. I was jealous. Even though my heart always belonged to Niall, i thought Harry was quite hot. I was to busying looking at Ashleigh and Harry to realize i was being CARRIED by Niall Horan. I looked up at him and smiled.

"I'm heavy aren't i?" I whispered

"Nope, you're perfect" He said, he didn't seem to be struggling, he must work out. I heard a loud laugh coming from Ashleigh and Harry's direction. Harry was carrying Ashleigh over his shoulder.

"Harry Edward Styles put me down i'm too fat for this!" Ashleigh always said she was fat, she wasn't fat. Girls would kill to have her body. Harry stopped and whispered something into Ashleigh's ear, her face went serious and she just dangled from his shoulders.

"So um...where are you guys staying?" I said quietly.

"What was that love? Speak up we're in a park not a library" Louis cupped his hand beside his ear.

"Where are you guys staying!" I whisper screamed. Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Talk in your big girl voice"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU STAYING!" I yelled, I could tell Niall didn't appreciate me yelling in his ear. 

"Meeoowww, the kitten has some claws" Louis hissed. "Meeee-ow"

"We're staying at the Hilton" Liam answer after smacking Louis outside the head.

"Ow! Dude, don't make me get the kitty-cat after you" he grinned in my direction. I rolled my eyes. "But seriously Dana, we don't bite no need to be shy" Louis told me seriously.

"Okay" i said in my normal voice.

"Good girl" this time i rolled my eyes.

We finally got to the main park entrance and exit, and walked out. There wasn't too many people so we could walk threw without getting mobbed. We walked over to a black car, it had two seats in the front and three seats in the backseat "It's gonna be squishy cause we came here with 5 now were leaving with 7" warned Liam. Harry put Ashleigh back on the ground and climbed into the passenger seat.

"SHOTGUN!" he called.

"Driver!" called Louis and went into the drivers seat. 

"So like 5 people have to fit in 3 seats?" observed Ashleigh.

"I guess so" said Zayn. Liam slid into the farthest seat to the left, Zayn in the middle then Niall on the far right.

"So, Ashleigh sit on Zayn I sit on Niall?" I figured. Ashleigh nodded and climbed in and sat on Zayns lap, Harry glared back at Zayn.

"You know, Louis isn't gonna be able to see be hide Ashleighs head cause shes too high, maybe she should come sit up here with me?" he stared at Louis hoping he'd agree. He so had a crush.

"That's an awesome idea mate, it will get us caught by the po-po faster!" Louis really WAS the Sass Masta from Doncasta. Harry slumped into his seat defeated. I climbed into the car and sat on Nialls lap.

"I hope this isn't a long right me and Ashleigh are gonna squish these boys laps" I told Louis.

"It isn't that long, like 10 minutes in traffic" I nodded and turned and looked at Ashleigh, she looked over at me and we had a mini fangirl session with our eyes, smiling so big our cheeks started to hurt.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just agree with the side photo! <33

I'll probably put alot of random photos on the side, just for laughs! :D