Fans, Friends, Strangers, Relationships: Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

"OH-EM-GEE!!! Ashleigh you don't know how freakin excited I am!" I screamed to my bestfriend Ashleigh.

My friend Ashleigh looked at me, her blue eyes wide with excited, my brown eyes were excited too.  "I KNOW!!! I can't believe ONE-FLIPPIN-DIRECTION is coming to Toronto!" She flipped her brown-blond hair over her shoulder.

"I think I'm gonna die.....I'm gonna die!!" I huffed, I stared down at my tanned arm, then over at Ashleighs pale arm. We had matching I <3 Harry, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam bracelets. I moved my bangs out of my eyes and looked over at my wall. So bare. I really wanted One Direction posters but I couldn't really afford them, the same as not being able to afford one direction tickets. Ashleigh could afford tickets, but way back in the bloody nose seats.

The concert was sold out anyways. "Ashleigh, why is our families like poor? I just wanna meet my beautiful idols."

"I know, it sucks...They should have a concert just for the less rich, THAT would be a great concert.....$70 for a single ticket way in the back, Pfft

"Like, i'm lucky enough i had enough babysitting money for these bracelets" I felt myself getting over-whemled again, my chest got tight and so did my throat. Don't cry I always got that feeling when i thought about them. They made such a big impact on my life.

"When is the concert Ashleigh?"

"In like 5 days....." I heard her cough, i knew she was getting the same feeling as me.

"Sigh, i just wanna see them in person, even for like 2 little wee seconds" I sighed "Lets go for a walk, get our minds off One Direction" She nodded.

We walked threw the townhouse plaza, there was townhouse all around a patch of grass the size of a large backyard. "God i freakin' hate living here. Ghetto place. This is why we have to do so good in school, so we can get the hell outta here." We walked passed our highschool, it was pretty ghetto too with the chipped paint and garbage everywhere, we were  17 year old juniors, at Deadside(Lightside) highschool.

"Dana, where are we going anyways?"

"Lets go outside of the Skydome where One Direction is playing, maybe some weirdo will give us free tickets" I said sarcastically. "Lets cut threw the park, i need to calm down, I'm so upset!"

"Same" She made an exaggerated pout with her lip, i did the same. We started laughing loudly.

We got to the entrance of the park, we were out of the poor part of Toronto and now into the fabulous rich part of Toronto, there was toddlers and parents, teenagers everywhere. We were walking on a path less taken, it went threw the forest, it was paved so more people would use it, none really did.

"Cause i can love you more then this...." started Ashleigh.

"IF I'M LOUDER, WOULD YOU SEE ME!?" I sung loudly, twirling around on the pathway.

"WOULD YOU LAY DOWN, IN MY ARMS AND RESCUE ME!!!!" screamed Ashleigh louder.

"MY BODY FAILS I'M ON MY KNEES!!!, PRA-"

"Watch out!!!" screamed a group of boys. 

  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ello! Dana here, and this is my new story. But this one may not get updated as much as my other one. Side picture is the two bestfriends. That's me and my bestfriend Ashleigh! :D <3 

-Dana