Fans, Friends, Strangers, Relationships: Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

"I'm done swimming! I'm turning into a prune!" yelled Louis from the shallow end of  the pool.

"Okay, we've been here for an hour anyways" said Zayn, climbing up the ladder out of the pool in the shallow end. I swam to the edge of the pool and tried to lift myself up. Me being weak, couldn't without pushing off the bottom, being in the deep end there was no bottom.

"Weakling" said a voice behide me, i turned my head and Niall came swimming up beside me. Istuck my tongue out and kept trying. Niall with one swift lift, lifted himself out of the water, he sat on the edge of the pool so his feet were dangling in the water.

"Come on Dana, you got this!" He chanted.

"OR, i'm just spit ballin' here. You could help me!" I scooped water up in my hand and tossed it in his face.

"OR! i could watch you be all cute and try to lift yourself up" I look cute? I raised my eyebrow at his comment and i saw his cheek turn pink alittle bit. He's blushing!

"Um.. i'll just help you" he studdered and grabbed both my arms and lifted me out of the pool with ease. He deffently works out.

"Thanks...." this was kinda awkward now. Looking at the ground i walked forward towards the doors that went into a hallway, that opened up to the lobby. I walked up be hide Louis and jumped on his back. 

"HI LOUEH!" i yelled.

"HI DAY-NAA!" he yelled back.

"You gonna get off my back?" he asked turning his head so he could look at me. 

"No... I'm tired from swimming!" i complained.

"Fine, whateverrr" he walked forward into the elevator and the rest of the guys piled  in. Niall stood on the opposite side of the elevator from me and wouldn't look at me. When they boys tried talking to him he would either grunt, shrug or just stand there. What's wrong with him?

Nialls POV:

When i saw Dana in the park, there was something about her that pulled me in. Maybe it was the fact she could pull off short hair, or she was just so shy and quiet but just something about her made me wanna be her friend, maybe even more.

At the pool she was so cute, but i found out she was didn't want to go in the water because of her hair, I wanted to her go in the pool with me so I threw her in the pool. When she came out she pretended to be mad. Then she  grabbed my hand. I felt a strong jolt that i almost pulled my hand away, i looked into her eyes and back to our hands. I have never felt that before.

But before i knew it, the moment was over and i was being pulled into the warm water of the pool. When i resurfaced she looked away from me and over to her friend Ashleigh that was being carried by Harry. Harry liked her, you could tell from a mile away.

I hopped out of the pool and snuck around Dana so she wouldn't see me, i put my hands on her back and pushed her forward. She did alittle yelp as she went flying into the water. I jumped in right after her. 

I resurfaced to see Danas face, she had a pout on her lip and she turned away from my face towards Zayn.

"I'm mad at you!" she swam over to Zayn and swam up to him, i didn't exactly hear what they said to each other but Zayn had his arm around her shoulders and they winked at each other in a flirty way. It made my stomach feel weird. I put a pout on my lip and crossed my arms, this isn't fair! I helped Dana up, i carried her NOT Zayn.

"Aw, what's wrong wittle Nialler?" Dana asked in a baby voice. I turned away so i was facing the deep end of the pool, i was pretending to be mad obviously but then why do i have this feeling in my stomach? I think it might be something i never wanted to feel again. Jealousy.