Fun times🍋

A/n: This is smut! If you feel uncomfortable with this nothing important, to the rest of the story happens in this chapter. Contains Oral, Vaginal sex, toys, bondage, punishment, spanking, degrading terms, strong language, and a daddy kink.

Y/n's swimsuit:

Y/n's POV

Y/n: *gets dressed into her swimsuit.* Nathan: "Y/n! Common, let's get going that hot tub won't be getting any hotter." Y/n: "Coming!" *Runs out* Nathan: "Baby. What are you wearing?" Y/n: "My new bathing suit. Do you like it?" Nathan: "It looks amazing, but I don't want anyone else to see you like that."

~At the hot tub~

Pacifica: "Woah! You look amazing." Y/n: "Thanks." *Pulls Dylan aside* "I need a favor." Dylan: "Why would I help someone from a rival pack?" Y/n: "I'm trying to get laid here, so..." Dylan: "Are you trying to make your boyfriend jealous?" Y/n: "Yes." Dylan: "Giggle like I said something funny." Y/n giggles. Nathan eyes her. Pacifica: "Are you okay?" Nathan: "Yes." Preston: "Isn't Dylan so nice." Pricilla: "Yes, so is Y/n." Nathan: "Y/n! You coming in?" Y/n: "In a little bit."

~Later that night~

Y/n's pajamas:

Y/n: "Hey~" Nathan: "Baby

Y/n: "Hey~" Nathan: "Baby. Do you have any idea what you did to me?" Y/n: "No." Nathan: "No, what?" Y/n: "No, daddy." Nathan: "Good girl~" He walks towards their closet. Y/n watches him. Nathan: "Now, what did I say about that swimsuit?" Y/n: "Not to wear it." Nathan: "What did you do?" Y/n: "I wore it." Nathan: "Yes." Y/n: "I was a bad girl." Nathan: "And?" Y/n: "Bad girls get punished." Nathan: "Yes, bad girls get punished. Come here." Y/n crawls over him. Nathan: "Count." *Spanks her* Y/n: "One." Nathan: *Spanks her again* Y/n: "T-two." Nathan: *Spanks her a third time* Y/n: "Three!" *Four more spanks* Y/n: "Four, f-five, six, s-seven!" Nathan: "You're doing do well." *Spanks her three more times* Y/n: "Eight! N-nine. T-ten." Nathan: "You did a good job." Y/n pants. Nathan: "Hands out." Y/n complies. Nathan cuffs her wrists to the headboard, then ties her ankles to the bedposts.  Nathan: "You're being such a good girl. I think you need to be rewarded." *Grabs a vibrator* "Do you like this lingerie?" Y/n: "Yes, daddy." Nathan: "I'll buy you a new one." He rips it off. Y/n gasps. Nathan turns on the vibrator and starts to press it onto her clit. Y/n: "Ahhh! Daddy~" Nathan: "Yes, baby?" Y/n: "Please~" Nathan: "Please what?" Y/n: "Please give me it!" Nathan: "Give you what?" Y/n: "Your dick, please daddy!" Nathan: "Patience baby. Let daddy get a taste." Y/n: "Please-" She pulls at her restraints. Nathan licks her slit. Y/n: "Ahh!" Nathan: "Shhh. You need to be quiet." Y/n: "Daddy~" Nathan: "What do you want baby?" Y/n: "You!" Nathan: "What did I say?" Y/n: "To be quiet." Nathan: "Open your mouth." Y/n opens her mouth. Nathan puts the gag on her and releases her from the restraints. Y/n: "Mmph!" Nathan: "On your hands and knees." Y/n shifts into position. Nathan: "Good girl~" Y/n: *Whimpers* Nathan: "Ready?" Y/n: *Nods* Nathan slides his dick into her. Y/n: "MMmm!" Nathan: "Ahh. You feel so good around my cock." *Starts thrusting* Y/n: "Mmhmm!" Nathan: "You like that baby? You like my cock pounding into your tight pussy?" Y/n: *Nods* Nathan: "Such a slut for Daddy." Y/n: "Mph!" Nathan thrust as fast and hard as he could. Nathan: "You like that, baby?" y/n: *Nods* Nathan: "Ahhh. Do you need to cum?" Y/n: *Nods* Nathan: "Then cum baby. You've been such a good girl." Y/n: "MPHHHH!" *Cums.* Nathan: "Shit, Y/n!" Nathan cums after her. Nathan: "Good girl." *Pulls out and ungags her* Y/n: "I love you." Nathan: "I love you too." Y/n: "Dylan and I hate each other we made a truce for your parents for the day." Nathan: "Huh?" Y/n: "We tried to be civil around adults." Nathan: "Ohh! I'm sorry." Y/n: "I love it when you get jealous. Goodnight, babe." Nathan: "Goodnight, princess."