01 |

ISABELLE looked at him as he laughed with his friends, a sad smile on her face that no one seemed to notice.

Every once in a while, TIMO would look over at her and she'd send him a small grin.

"Miss, what can I get you?" A waiter asked, after he had collected the orders from everyone else.

"Uh, just a salad, please." She smiled at him.

"Wha- no... You can fuck your eating plan for today. We won the fucking Champions League. Eat what you want." MASON MOUNT laughed at her, everyone agreeing with him.

"No, Mason. It's fine. Just a salad." She looked down in her lap. She couldn't risk eating everything that sounded delicious on the menu.

"Are you ok?" Timo leaned in her ear, a concerned look on his face.

"Of course. What wouldn't be ok?" She smiled at him.

Everything wasn't ok. She felt like she would get blamed, even for eating just a salad. Her manager had already scolded her last week, after she had eaten one ice cream, calling her fat and not good enough for the business.

"You seem weird today. Do you want to go home and cuddle with Charlie?" He asked again.

"No. I'm fine. We gotta celebrate your win, love." She pushed his hair back.

"Are you sure? We can leave and get pizza at home." He shot a worried look at her.

Oh, how happy she'd be about that.

"No." She shook her head and looked around. "It's all amazing."

SOPHIA frowned at the blonde girl she called her best friend.

She knew something was wrong, and of course she knew it had something to do with what she told her, of her manager.

Sophia had to admit, she didn't get where JON WEARER got the idea from, she couldn't see a milligram of fat on Isabelle's body.

She knew what toll this took on her, knowing how she looked up at her manager, seeing him as a father figure.

But Sophia also knew Isabelle would starve herself to be perfect. That's how she was.

"You want a little bit of my steak, Isa?" She cut a piece of and held it in her direction.

"No, Soph. I'm good, really." The blonde smiled at her brunette best friend, even though she wanted to cry and take the piece of meat.

She couldn't.

"Are you sure you don't want anything else?" BEN CHILWELL asked the girl, he knew about her eating problems, that she had a very strict plan and that she listened to it, but he didn't get how serious it actually was.

"Yes. Why does everyone think I need their food? I'm good with my salad, I can't eat anything else right now, ok?" She raised her voice, quietly sending a small 'sorry' after, and stood up, excusing herself to the bathroom.

She left a group of confused and surprised faces back, while Sophia quickly went after her.

"Isa!" Sophia walked into the bathroom, just holding up the stall door before Isabelle locked it.

She followed her best friend inside, and quickly sat next to her now crying figure, pulling her into her arms. "Oh, baby."

"I feel so disgusting. Even after eating a salad, I feel so disgusting." Isa put her face in Sophia's neck, who put her arms around the girl's shoulder.

"You have to stop listening to Jon. He's not good for you. And you're not fat, Isabelle, nor are you disgusting, ok? You can't starve yourself just because some manager tells you you have to eat nothing." Sophia whispered in her ear.

"But he's my manager, and he knows what he's talking about. And if he says I'm fat, then I probably am-" She cut herself off, as the door was thrown open.

"My girlfriend's in there, let me just- look- at her-" Timo obviously struggled against something. "I'll be out in a second, just let me look after her, please man." He asked the security guard, who wouldn't let him go in the women's bathroom. "Thank you."

Isabelle quickly wiped her tears off and sniffled a few times to get herself under control.

"Isi? Baby, are you ok?" Sophia and the said girl opened the door, and while Sophia stopped before Timo, Isa just walked over to the mirrors.

"Yes, of course. Why wouldn't I be? Sorry if that was embarrassing for you or if everyone hates me now-"

"No one of those people out there could hate you, Isi. What happened, did you cry?" Timo went over to the girl and hugged her from behind, putting his arms around her stomach but she quickly moved them to her hips. "Isi-"

"It's alright. Let's just go back in, yeah?" She turned around to him and smiled at him like nothing happened.

"Yeh-yeah. Ok..." He walked in after her and shot a confused and concerned look towards Sophia who sent an even more concerned look back at him.

They both knew things were really wrong with Isabelle, and both of the wanted to fix them, but they had no idea they were already too late.