06 |

"Okay, girls. We need you ready in 5 minutes." Someone yelled from a few meters away while someone was styling Isabelle's hair.

The big, golden Dior sign shining above her head, she smiled at the girl who had just finished her makeup.

"We're going Gigi, then Isabelle, you walk in after her, everyone ready?" The person yelled again.

Isa fastly made her way behind the American. "Hi."

"Hi, babes. You ready?" Gigi Hadid asked the blonde.

"Yeah, totally." She nodded, although she was a tad nervous.

"Didn't you say Timo was here today?" The German had often talked about her boyfriend during these weeks of preparation for the New York Fashion Week 2022.

The older girl now knew everything as she had become on of Isabelle's best friends during this time.

"He is. With a friend, is it what he said."

"Ah, I'm so excited for you!" Gigi jumped around before getting scolded by the last person in front of them. "Sorry."

"Ok, we're going in, in 30, 29, 28..."
He counted down, until it was only ten seconds left.

"Have fun babe." Gigi smiled and started walking towards the runway.

Just a few moments later, during which Isabelle tried to take a few breaths, she started walking.

Once she was outside, she was met with a slight applause and caught Timo's eyes who sat at the front row a few meters down. He smiled proudly.

He mouthed a few words, that Isabelle could make out, 'I love you so fucking much'.

She walked on and shot him a small wink as she walked back inside, like she was saying it back.

After the show was done and Isabelle had changed out of her modeling clothes, she walked inside the 'after party' already spotting Timo with the few friends he brought.

Ben Chilwell hollered as he saw the girl walking towards them, making Mason Mount, Kai, Sophia and Timo, along with a few other guests turn her way. Timo immediately made his way to her and hugged her so hard she was scared to break her ribs. "Hi baby."

"I'm so proud of you, my love." He mumbled into her neck, being interrupted by four other pair of arms making their way around them.

"Us too." Mason said, getting 'mmh's of agreement from the others.

"Thank you guys so much for coming here, it means a lot to me." Isabelle smiled at them, and as she saw a waiter walking by them, she grabbed six glasses of champagne glasses and handed one to each of them.

"To Isabelle, our little model-girl." Kai chuckled, making the others repeat the toast and laugh, while taking a sip.

"We're all really proud of you, Isi." Sophia smiled at the blonde and gave her a side hug. "I love you, babe."

"I love you even more, but you guys are acting like it's my first day in pre-school." Isa laughed.

"Because it feels like it is." Ben whined, adding, "the kids these days grow up so fast.", wiping a fake tear from his eyes and making the group erupt in laughs.

"I love you guys very much." Isabelle smiled at each person in the little circle they builded.

"We love you, too." Timo answered, the others nodding. "Especially me."

"Sorry, can you take a picture of us, please?" Mason asked a guy next to them, who nodded fastly.

isabelle.kehrer

Liked by benchilwell, timowerner and 19,629 othersisabelle

isabelle.kehrer not the best pic of this evening but the one i love the most ❤️

Tagged; timowerner, sophiaaemilia, benchilwell, masonmount

masonmount the one i look the dumbest in thank you so much
    isabelle.kehrer you never look dumb dumbass ❤️❤️

sophiaaemilia i love you babe 💖

fan1 i love this wowww 😭

fan2 called me and my brother ugly in 572 languages 💀

timowerner you were amazing tonight 😊❤️
   benchilwell @masonmount here's the proud mum moment i was talking about happening hahaha
   masonmount @benchilwell mate 🤣🤣

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀 | 𝗧. 𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗿 🎉