03 |

"Can you just tell me what happened again?" Kai asked his teammate, Timo, who was sitting on his sofa.

"I told you two times already, Kai. Do I really have to explain it again?" Timo wiped his eyes, tired from not sleeping the last nights.

It had already been two days since the model broke up with him and to say the least, the boy was absolutely broken.

Not from Isabelle, she had, in his eyes, not done anything wrong. But from himself. By pushing her so much to tell him what made her feel horrible.

Everyone he had talked to, even his mother, told him it was a natural reaction and that he shouldn't feel as bad as he did, but he still did.

"Alright. And, how do you feel like this is your fault?" Kai asked, once again he got an eye roll as a reaction.

"I've told you that too, bro." He sighed.

"Alright, sorry."

The two were quiet for a second.

"I'm sorry for being so mean to you, I just-" Timo cut himself off as he heard a car door get slammed.

Shortly after, he could swear he heard the front door unlock and a quiet and small "shit" from Kai.

"I'm glad you feel better because-" Sophia walked in the living room, stopping her sentence and her walk, a blonde girl who Timo could immediately recognise as Isabelle slammed into her back.

"You said, he wouldn't be here when we come back." Sophia whined, when Isabelle behind her met Timo's eyes.

"You said you'd be back in an hour or two." Kai whined back.

"I'm just gonna-" Isabelle wanted to walk by, over to the guest room, where she was staying.

"Isa?" Timo quickly stood up. "Can we please talk?"

"Can we-"

"Please?" He shot her a look, showing his sadness and misery.

"Sure. Should we take a walk?" She proposed, to which he immediately nodded. "Let me just bring these back." She pointed to her bags and left to her room.

Timo shot out a long breath and started pacing the room.

Isabelle was doing the same as him, in her room, but much more panicked. "Shit, shit, shit."

"Isi? Someone's waiting for you, I think-" Sophia was cut off by a slap and a laugh.

"Ye-Yeah." She cleared her throat when her voice came out broken and small.

They had been walking in silence for over half an hour until they got to a smaller path through some forests and fields, that was when Timo broke the silence. "So..."

"So?"

"We wanted to talk?" He asked and looked to his side where she was walking with her head turned to the front.

"You wanted to talk." She answered and shot him a look, but she quickly looked away when she noticed him already looking at her.

"So you just wanted to leave these three years that we've been dating and never talk again?" He threw his hands in the air and stopped walking.