Chapter 12

(Y/n) sat on top of Captain Kuro's back, preventing him from getting up again. While Luffy held up the rock, peering down at the pirate. "Wait, they just..." One pirate said, trailing off nervously, "they just defeated Captain Kuro..." Another pirate finished for the other.

"Are you alright (Y/n)? You look pretty beat up" Luffy said worriedly, his attention shifting now that Kuro is no longer able to fight. "I'm all good, just a bit of blood" (Y/n) said reassuringly, a large grin present on her face. "That's good... So tell me how you destroyed those three mountains!!" Luffy exclaimed with stars in his eyes.

"Well... That's hard to explain... It's best if you don't know" (Y/n) said with a small grin. "Awwww... But I wanted to try it" Luffy said, his shoulder slumped over as he sulked. "Don't worry guys, he can still fight plenty!" One pirate said reassuringly. "No way... Didn't you see that girl's fighting style? She destroyed the terrain!" Another pirate said while pointing to the destroyed surroundings.

"So?! That shouldn't stop him, our captain can take them on!" Another pirate reasoned. "Oh right, he still has his other claw!" Another pirate joined in. "You can do it! Rip them to shreds Captain Kuro!" A pirate called out, only for his comrade to butt in. "Don't use that name anymore, he doesn't like it, remember?" The pirate asked, reminding the group of what their captain said earlier.

"I think in this village his name is... Klaha... Something" another pirate said, getting the name completely wrong. "Klaha-Something?" Another pirate asked in confusion. The surrounding pirates looked at him, only to start cheering out "Klaha-Something". Kuro started to move slightly, it was a bit of a struggle due to the weight on his back.

"Get off of me" Kuro ordered while sending the female a side glare. "Eh? I think I'm going--Woah!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she fell off his back. He had gotten off the ground easily, which sent her tumbling off of his back and onto the floor. "Shut your mouths, all of you!" Kuro demanded as he stood up from his spot.

"Soon enough, I'll deal with you in the only appropriate manner. Extermination! I'll also kill that fool, Jango!" Kuro promised as he held up his claws. "Now, how would you do that when you can barely stand, hmm?" (Y/n) asked as she leaned her arm on Luffy's shoulder. "Shut up woman, this argument is between me and my former crew," Kuro said as he pointed a claw at her face.

"B-But... Why kill us, captain?" A pirate asked nervously. "Come on, please don't joke around like that, Captain Kuro," another pirate said, looking a bit frightened. "It's still not too late to attack the village right?" Another pirate asked, trying to reason with the captain. "Yeah, and if Captain Jango gets her to write her will, then your plan should still work perfectly!" Another pirate added in.

"This plan is no longer in any of your concern when all of you are dead. This village will know who to blame for this atrocity" Kuro said, while adjusting his glasses. "I never intended to let any of you mongrels leave this village alive. No one. No one who knows my true identity can be allowed to live to tell about it" Kuro said with a scary look.

"No way..." A pirate said in shock, not wanting to believe what he heard. "You have already planned to kill us from the very beginning!" A pirate said, basically summarizing what he heard. "Hehe... That's right, 3 years ago, I planned to erase Captain Kuro. And every last person who ever knew him! It's all part of my plan" Kuro said as he started chuckling maniacally.

"Man, that's low, even for you! Also, your crew is a bunch of idiots!" (Y/n) said bluntly, still smiling widely. "They are, the most uncool pirates I know," Luffy said, basically agreeing with (Y/n). "We're 'uncool', huh? Pirates are nothing more than savages, incapable of rising above their animal nature" Kuro said, basically calling himself a savage.

"Without my plans, what could they possibly accomplish? A crew is nothing to me! They're simply a means to an end. Crew members are just pawns in a captain's game. Whether my men live or die is up to me, and me alone. If I tell them to fight, they will fight. And if I ordered them to die, they had better do it. They know the punishment for disobedience" Kuro finalized, slightly reminding (Y/n) of a certain cursed being.