~Halloween Special~

"Trick or street!" A little four-year-old, in a cute pumpkin costume, exclaimed as she held up a pumpkin basket. "How cute! Although... You're supposed to say treat" Satoru corrected, helping her rehearse when she approaches the house. Unlike her, he wasn't dressed in a costume. But played off his causal wear as a costume to keep her from being skeptical.

"I did say street" (Y/n) mumbled with a sad frown. "R-Right you did! You did such a good job!" Satoru reassured as he patted her head, freaking out that he just made her sad. "Really?" She asked as she peered up at him, her big round eyes piercing his soul with their cuteness. "Gah- My heart" Satoru faked as he clutched his shirt, making her giggle at his childish act.

Soon they approached their targeted house for candy, but the ominous lack of ornaments scared her. "Don't be afraid, I'm right beside you" Satoru reassured as he grabbed her little hand, guiding her to the house. With a few quick knocks, she waited patiently for the door to open. When it did, she met with a purple-haired dude, a scary butt-chined guy, and a red-haired dude.

"Trick or street!" (Y/n) said cutely as she held up a pumpkin bucket to them. "Uh... Hey runt! I think someone who looks like your friend and girlfriend is here" the butt-chined male called. Her brother did not look happy with that statement, as he glared at the male. "What are you looking at? Are you looking for a fight?" The purple-haired male asked as he glared down at Satoru.

"Don't fight them! Also, she said 'trick or street', I think she meant 'trick or treat,'" the redhead corrected, as he looked at his two friends. "If we don't want to get pranked, we have to give her something" the redhead assumed, while (Y/n) blinked in confusion. She looked to her brother, debating if they should just leave.

He smiled back at her reassuringly, too stubborn to leave until his cute little sister gets the candy she deserves. "Here! Have this!" The redhead exclaimed as he handed her a pumpkin, which forced her to use both her arms to carry it. Satoru stared at the pumpkin with an unreadable look. Slowly he turned to face them, his grin now forced as he prepared to beat them.

Both for not giving her candy and for handing her something unworthy as a treat. The purple-haired male prepared to fight him, as if having done so before. While the other two looked a bit clueless about their potential doom. Thankfully, a pink-haired male, with strange clippings, walked out with a bowl of candy and handed it to Satoru.

"Thank you~!" He said with an innocent smile, grabbing his sister's hand as they marched off with the bowl of candy and a pumpkin in hand. "Here, I can trade you, pumpkin for candy" Satoru encouraged as he teetered to the side to tempt her with candy. "But... Can I have both?" (Y/n) asked as she stared up at him, hugging the pumpkin as if it were a precious item.

"Of course~! Let big brother carry it for you" Satoru continued to persuade her, to which she hesitantly complied. Eventually, she got distracted by the bowl of candy, happily snacking on it. To notice her brother chucking the poor pumpkin into the trashcan. In fact, she didn't even remember she had a pumpkin, as they made their way back home.

~~~

Satoru blankly stared at the calendar, then down at his cute 17-year-old sister, who looked proud of herself. He had requested all his students draw something on the calendar. Megumi drew one of his dogs for Oct 2, Maki drew herself stabbing Satoru for Oct 3rd. Toge drew an onigiri for Oct 8th, and Panda drew... Well, a Panda for Oct 5th.

Yuji seemed to have attempted to draw a flower on Oct 7th, only for it to be scribbled out quite harshly. He pondered if Sukuna had something to do with it. Nobara drew herself shopping on Oct 19th, with a red circle around the date number. She possibly actually has plans to shop that day for a costume. And Satoru happily drew a cute ghost with a pumpkin basket in hand.

Then there's (Y/n)'s drawing... It was a drawing of a dick taking up most of the other dates that the other students didn't occupy. "Isn't it lovely?" (Y/n) asked while fluttering her eyelashes, knowing full well what she did wrong. "Where did you learn such a vulgar drawing!? I did not raise you this way!" Satoru cried out.

"...Are you serious? You did, in fact, taught me how to do that" (Y/n) stated boldly. Reminiscing the times he had taught her at a young age to prank Nanami with dick jokes. "Gah! Where's my cute, innocent, sister?!" Satoru accused as fake tears ran down his face. "Dead" (Y/n) answered bluntly as she walked off toward her room. "Don't walk away from me! Get back here!" Satoru called as he followed after her.

~Happy Halloween!~