Chapter 35

"Wo-ho!!! This is going to be so fun!" Luffy exclaimed as he stared at the large town. "Every pirate stops here to resupply, it has everything you could possibly need" Nami explained to the crew. "If that's the case, then I'm going to go on a shopping spree, I bet they have all sorts of stuff here," Usopp said as he looked around.

"I'll be able to stock up on fresh produce, and fresh women~" Sanji cooed as he smirked smugly. "You'd think there'd be a swordsmith around here" Zoro muttered to himself. "I thought you were broke! Are you gonna steal a sword?" Nami teased, earning a scowl from the swordsmen. "Well, I'm going to go find out where they kill people, wanna join (Y/n)?... Huh? Where'd she go?" Luffy asked, finally taking notice of her disappearance.

Meanwhile, (Y/n) confidently strutted through the town, black glasses propped on her nose, while taking bites out of a new sweet she had bought. "Mm... Maybe I should've told them I left? Nah" she waved off, as she continued to explore. Of course, she wasn't stupid enough to go into scam stores, unlike Usopp, who had fallen into this trap.

"Captain Smoker? That sounds like an odd name for an odd Marine" (Y/n) noted as she casually packed her new clothes into a bag. "I suppose it is, but he's one of the toughest Marines in this town. Thanks to him, any pirate who sets foot here is executed" the cashier explained. "The toughest, eh? Thanks, have an extra berry for this info" (Y/n) said as she flicked the worker a coin as she carried her stuff out.

That's when she spotted Zoro looking into the weapon store, with a smirk she walked up behind him. "Damnit, all these swords are so expensive" Zoro muttered, unaware of the girl behind him. "I see you're having some trouble, want me to lend a hand?" (Y/n) cooed in his ear, causing him to jolt up.

"Gah! Don't do that! Where did you even come from?!" Zoro exclaimed as he glared at her. "Magic! So, these are the kinds of swords you like? They don't look too promising" (Y/n) noted as she glanced at the display. "If you're going to mock me, you might as well scram" Zoro growled, that's when he noticed the commotion behind her.

She watched as he wandered off, she shrugged and continued to wander. Her smile then dropped as she headed into an alleyway. "You can come out now" she spoke, to seemingly nothing, until the figure stepped out into the light. "So you're (Y/n) Gojo, you don't look like you're worth 100 billion," the person said as they glared down at her.

"And you don't look like the toughest Marine, General Smoker" (Y/n) sassed back as she smirked up at him. "Either way, you're under arrest" Smoker said, ignoring her insult. "Eh? As if you can arrest me, try again on someone weaker" (Y/n) waved off, as she made the mistake of turning her back to him.

Her eyes widen as she felt a piece of paper placed on her back. In an instant, she knew this was a sealing paper, something she wouldn't be able to remove alone. "I see you've come prepared" she commented as she glared at him, cursing herself for being captured. "I guess that old man was right, by your expression you just lost your power" Smoker said with a smirk.

She scowled at his words, knowing this was Gakuganji's doing, in order to get rid of her. "AHHH!!!" Luffy screamed as he flew overhead, gaining both of their attention. They watched as he traveled across the sky, most likely having flung himself accidentally. "What the hell?... Damnit! She's gone!" Smoker cursed, as he realized she took the distraction as a cover to get away.

~~~

"Man... How am I supposed to get this thing off of me...?" (Y/n) muttered as she glanced at her back. She then found herself in front of the execution stand, as if taunting her. "So, we finally meet again, it's good to see you again, (Y/n)" Alvida said, gaining the female's attention. "Hm?" She questioned, obviously not recognizing the person in front of her.