kissing bug

Have you ever heard of a kissing bug??? NO? Where it's when someone can't stop kissing people. Let's ust sat i got that.. the water mage, what was her name? She told me it's something everyone get's when their happy.. So am i happy?? Well yes... Of course i am.. why? Well cause something happened duh!!!

So now i'm going around kising people on the cheek whether they like it or not.. and this is making Masrur really possesive. He keeps me at arm length. when ever i try to kiss someone, he pulls me back... then when ever he get's the chance he kisses me.. He tried not to be do it in public much.. he's so shy. He's adorable.

I smiled up at Masrur.. He's part of the reason i'm so happy.... He wrapped his arm around my waist as we just sat on my bed.. I was reading him a book.. He loved storied from our home land and i read them to him. He would fall asleep after a fw minutes though.. When i though he was asleep. I tried to get up but his arms were tightly wrapped around my waist andi sighed as i brushed the hair out of his face... He just looked so peaceful.. I kissed his cheek and continued to brush my fingers through his hair..

( I know hat a lot of people hate lemon so i'm putting it on another page.. readying it will not affect the story and this will be the only lemon.. The lemon is kind of like an extra for some requests. I'm trying to keep this story romantic and sweet. )