funeral

Sonya had stayed in bed for almost 18 hours. She was numb. Jupiter had tried to get her to eat but she couldn't. She wanted her sister.

Yelena had texted her that she would be there soon. New York traffic was something she did not want to mess with, so Yelena was going to not be there for a bit. Jupiter was worried. The only thing that sonya did to show that she was awake was lay on their shoulder when they put on golden girls.

Jupiter knew she was horrible at dealing with death, but they wanted Sonya to be herself. They cared too much for her to be stuck in this funk. But all they could do was hope that Sonya would find a way to mourn in her way.

Yelena was a mix of emotions. She gets dusted for what felt like 5 seconds but was actually 5 years. She just got back and was told Natasha was dead. She was angry, sad, and frustrated.

She finally was able to leave the airport and she was on her way to Sonya. She was holding in her tears as she saw that news had been shared the news of her death.

She froze when Natasha's face was shown on a billboard. Yelena's face twisted in emotions as she saw her smiling face. She hugged the jacket Ana gave her tighter as she walked faster to Sonya's location.

After 20 minutes, Yelena was there. She knocked on the door. She heard footsteps to reveal Jupiter. They smiled and welcomed Yelena into the house.

"So, you're the lover?" Yelena asked. Jupiter cringed but nodded.

"Uh, yeah, You're Yelena Belova?" Yelena nodded as Jupiter rushed her in.

"Sonya hasn't left the bed in almost 19 hours, I have to go to work late tonight and I can't have her alone. Thank you for being here, Yelena, I know traveling wasn't fun but you being here I believe will benefit you and Sonya.

Yelena smiled at the rambling person. She could tell why Sonya had picked them. Yelena looked around at their apartment.

She saw a montage of photos on the wall of the duo smiling messing with each other. Yelena's favorite was the one with the duo attempting to intimidate the pose of a statue.

"Where's Sonya?" Yelena asked looking around. Jupiter pointed to the room with a door closed. They walked towards it and Jupiter slowly opened the door.

Sonya was watching the golden girls, much to Yelena's amusement.

"Told you you'd like that show," Yelena spoke up, leaning against the doorway. Sonya turned to see her sister. She gave her a sad smile before jumping off the bed and rushing to hug her. Yelena hugged the girl tight.

"I missed you," Sonya mumbled. Yelena nodded and murmured the same thing to her as well. Jupiter went out of the bedroom and walked over to their computer. They worked for a bit before they saw an email popped up from Dr. Bruce Banner, their new boss.

It read,

Coworkers. I am taking the next few days off to take some time for myself. As you may know, someone I worked with passed away and I am going to her funeral. Natasha Romanoff's funeral is in Ohio and is welcome to everyone since she was a hero to the world. It is on the 8th of October.

Please take care of your loved ones, you may never know when their time is up.
Your boss, Bruce Banner.

Jupiter grabbed their Chromebook and stood up to go tell the girls. They went into the bedroom to see them both on the bed, about to fall asleep. Jupiter smiled and closed the door, they could tell them tomorrow.

Jupiter walked towards the couch and laid down. They grabbed the blanket from where Yelena was going to sleep and laid it on themselves and slowly went to sleep.