getting alexei

Natasha had woken Sonya up so they could travel on foot to the meeting location. Surprisingly, Sonya found out today that she was not a morning person. She was happy to have found that out about herself. Natasha, who had to drag her out of the car, wasn't.

They were currently walking out of the forest to see an old helicopter. And Natasha's friend Rick in the helicopter.

"I said we needed a jet," Natasha told him.

"Yeah, you know what you didn't give me? Time. Or money. I'm not made of jets." He replied to her. "It has... character.." Sonya tried to speak optimistically as she turned her head to look at it as they moved closer.

"I thought you were supposed to be the best. Like a real pro." Yelena commented.

"Oh, I beg your pardon, tsarina. Was the free flat and the lifetime supply of kissel not to our liking?" He struck back, making Sonya chuckle as Yelena fake laughed.

"Don't let her wind you up," Natasha told him but Rick didn't listen. "No, I take exception to impugning my professionalism."

"Well, you did set me up with a generator that crapped out in six hours." Natasha told him.

Rick scoffed. "You too, huh? Tag team."

"Sorry about them, I'm the nicer one. I'm Sonya! I'm sure you're doing your best." She said before climbing into the helicopter.

"Aw, he's sensitive. I see why you keep him around." Yelena spoke to make him rile up some more. She breathed on the outside of the helicopter while Sonya looked around on the inside.

"Where's the rest?" Natasha asked. He pulled out a duffel bag as Sonya jumped out to see what she was talking about.

"ViolĂ." He showed then. Yelena 'oohed' as she saw a granola bar. "Oh, I stashed that, like, five years ago." Natasha told her.

Yelena took a bite out of it anyway. "How is it?" She asked. Sonya and Rick both had grossed out looks as she ate the five year stashed granola bar.

"It's dry. It's really dry." She said as her mouth slowly chewed it. Sonya followed her as they made their way into the jet.

"Ooh, what are these?" Sonya asked as she saw 4 of the headsets. She put one on as Yelena 'oohed' her. She handed one to Yelena as Natasha threw the duffel bag in. Rick closed the door as Natasha and yelena started to copilot.

Sonya waved goodbye to Rick, who smiled at the young girl and waved back. Then she sat down as she saw what was also in the duffel bag. She gasped in awe.

"Natasha, did you get these for us?" She asked through the mic. She looked at her and nodded with a smile. She grabbed her suit and began to change into it, excited to try it on.

She then had to copilot as Natasha and Yelena both had to change as well. Not that she minded, she was happy to do good. She felt like she was becoming more like herself doing good.

"Oh. I forgot to ask, where are we going?" She asked through the mic as Yelena changed. "Going to see if a man named alexei knows where the red room is currently." Natasha answered.

After awhile Yelena swapped out with sonya again. "Today's your lucky day, alexei." Natasha spoke bitterly, obviously annoyed. Yelena showed her a map of the prison on a tablet.

"Move to the door on the south wall." She spoke factly. "Move left. And don't make a scene." Natasha empathized.

She then see Natasha scoff in annoyance. "You made a scene, didn't you?" Sonya soon saw a door get kicked out, revealing the man the girl's were trying to help escape.