Chapter 16: the friendship games begin

After seeing the other twilight we now see our heroes enter a party welcoming crystal prep

Sunset: I'm telling you guys it had to be that over twilight think about it before she appeared rarity lost all her power

Dratini: that would make sense

Sunset: there she is let's talk to her "she says as they walk over to her" twilight what did you do "however before she could answer"

Indigo: who wants to know?

Rainbow: we do "she said as aj came between them"

Aj: okay settle down you two the games haven't even started yet

Sugarcoat: actually they are because Chs has never beaten us

Fluttershy: that's not very nice

Sunny: sorry dearie the games aren't about being nice

Rarity: well maybe a little bit "she said as they all started to fight but dratini walked between them"

Dratini: would you all stop it's supposed to be a party "he said as the mane6 apologize while the shadow bolts blush at seeing him"

Sunny: who are you dearie?

Dratini: I'm Dratini

Lemon: wait kamen rider hazard?

Dratini: yep

Sunny: well Dratini why are you hanging with them when you could be hanging out with us "she said as the dazzling booms pull him away while loona growls"

Rainbow: because he's our boyfriend so back off "she said angry while the shadow bolts glare as we now see pinkie going to sci-twi"

Pinkie: hi there I'm pinkie pie "she said shaking sci-twis hand"

Sci-twi: I'm twilight

Pinkie: I know I have a friend named twilight and she looks just like you remember you saw her earlier "she said before looking at the party" the party isn't going well do you wanna help "however before she could answer pinkie pulled her away as she brings in some party cannons and brings the party up a notch while ponying up how ever sci-twi's invention opened up taken her energy as one drop falls opening a tiny portal before it disappears as dratini runs to pinkie"

Dratini: hey pinkie are you okay?

Pinkie: yeah I'm just tired "she said as he lifted her bridal style leaving the party as they meet up with the others after principal cinch ruined the party"

Aj: pinkie I thought the party was amazing

Pinkie: thanks

Sunset: pinkie why do you seem so tired

Pinkie: I don't know the other twilight was helping me with the party and I ponied up but then I just lost all my energy

Rainbow: where is that other twilight "she said as they all looked around but couldn't see her"