Chapter 2: murder family part 1

Mrs. Mayberry: I was a good person before it all went down I was good my entire life "she says as we see a classroom filled with students and there teacher Mrs. Mayberry 

 Mayberry 

Mrs. Mayberry: good morning I hope you all did your homework "she said as they say yes before singing however when the dunce kid reminds her about it being her husbands birthday she freaks out"

Mrs. Mayberry: oh my stars I forgot my husbands birthday 

Girl 2: Maybe if we call him, we could do a happy birthday surprise "however when it answered they could all see her husband having fun with another woman 😑 As Mrs. Mayberry stood up and she drove home shooting the woman before killing her husband however she sees the children were still watching so she turned the gun on herself killing herself"

Mrs. Mayberry: you do everything right in life play by all the rules and still get sent down here with all the Hitlers and Epsteins of the world "she said as we see her now in blitzo's office"

 Mayberry: you do everything right in life play by all the rules and still get sent down here with all the Hitlers and Epsteins of the world "she said as we see her now in blitzo's office"

Mrs. Mayberry: after one measly massacre propelled by blind rage so that's why I'm here to get my revenge

Blitzo: I mean was she hotter I'm just saying I had a hard time understanding the unprompted melodrama you just spat at me "he said as she looked beyond angry" anyways I don't think you quite understand how we're operating down we take revenge out on the living and it sounds like the core cast of your sitcom of death so they're all probably here "he said bopping her nose"

Mrs. Mayberry: not all of them that whore survived now they all call her a hero but she's not a hero "she yelled while blitzo rapidly pressed a button saying deranged client however no one noticed as we see moxxie trying to shoot a picture of a family that loona was holding as she lays on a couch"

Millie: Moxxie stop shaking your gonna shoot our only hellhound

Loona: wow I feel soooo loved here "she said sarcastically while dratini walks bye kissing her"