Don't you remember?

"Things sure have changed since The last time we left haven't they?" The much older alchemist said to himself, somehow being back in Central gave Edward a warm familiar feeling while shopping for groceries. While walking back to the place where him and Al were staying at he didn't pay much attention to where he was walking looking at the new shops holding a piece of bread in his mouth bumping into someone in front of him. Just as he was about to apologize he heard a deep serious voice speak, "Still careless as usual Edward." Making him look up with a raised eyebrow bread still in his mouth. The much older and slightly taller Alchemist looked up to see a raven haired man with cold dark eyes in military uniform looking down at him taking out the piece of bread out of his mouth bag in the other hand. "Um not to sound rude but.... How do you know my name?" Ed asked with a raised eyebrow looking at the pale raven haired man, "Also who are you? Do I know you?" He asked curiously biting into the bread. Roy reacted a bit surprised at Ed's behavior, "What do you mean who am I? Is that really any way to talk to your superior Edward." He said still noticing Ed's blank and confused stare. Could Ed really haven't forgotten him... No he couldn't have, but than why was he looking at him as if he had no idea who he was? "Are you saying you've really forgotten about me even after the promise we made Edward?" Roy asked quietly grabbing the small blonde's chin running his thumb over his lips making Ed react almost immediately smacking his hand away. "Don't touch me like you know me!" Ed said scowling at him feeling his heart ache a bit when he saw a hurt expression on the other males face "S-Stay away from me...." He stammered before running off. "Guess you really don't remember me Edward..." Roy said sadly watching as Ed ran off, "Even after all that we been through, you even looked at me with those beautiful golden eyes with the most heart warming smile as you told me 'I Love You'..." Putting his hand over his chest for a moment. "Somehow being forgotten by the one you love hurts the most.... But I will make you remember me again Edward no matter how long it takes me I promise." He said quietly one last time as he turned away hands in his pockets. Ed stopped running halfway catching his breath turning to see the other starting to walk away towards the other direction putting his hand over his aching chest with a baffled expression, "I don't even know him but Why?.... Why does my heart ache suddenly.... It hurts".