chapter 6- leaving

a/n: i'm sorry i took the story down, i got embarrassed of the story😭😭 anyways... chapter 6

early the next morning, george and dream woke up to drive to the pickle farm.

"how are you feeling?" dream asked.

"i'm nervous." george answered. "what about you?"

"i feel like i'm throwing my life away but it's for a good reason." dream responded.

george laughed. "care to explain?"

"i'm gonna miss you so much, but im so fucking happy for you."

george hugged dream.

"i'm gonna miss you too." george said, with small tears falling down his face.

dreams eyes started to tear up. "hey! no time for tears yet!!" they both laughed.

"oh- wait, stay here, i have something for you." dream said.

"okay." george sat down at the table, scrolling through his phone. dream ran back down the stairs with a big box in his hands.

"what is this?" george asked, turning around.

"open it after i drop you off at the pickle farm. it's from sapnap and i."

"dream..." george started. "wait where's sapnap?" suddenly they heard someone fall down the stairs. it was sapnap, who was very tired from waking up (it was 3am) to say goodbye to his friend.

"did he leave yet??" he asked.

"sapnap!" george yelled. he got up and gave him a hug.

"george?" sapnap asked. he was sleepy.

"yep! today i start as a pickle farmer!" george exclaimed.

"huh?" sapnap asked.

"he probably is too tired to remember." dream said to george.