chapter 7- the last goodbye (final chapter)

george and dream got out of the car once they got to thr pickle farm. dream opened the trunk to help george get all his shit.
"do you have to go?" dream asked.
"dream we've been over this a million times." george responded.
"if you love someone you have to let them go." dream said, starting to cry. george nodded. silence.
"hey dreamy?" george asked.
"yes goggy woggy?" dream responded.
"all these pickles i'll farm will never be as good as yours." george said, then leaned in for a kiss. dream started to blush.
"wow goggy. ill miss your lips."
"i miss my dreamy clay" george started to sing.
"and i miss my goggy bear" dream sang.
george turned away.
"i should go." george said. "lots of unpacking to do."
"yeah."
"bye dream"
"bye george"
george started walking up to his new house. he didnt turn to look back at dream.
dream got back into his car and started driving away. he started crying and playing his and georges song, "heatwaves" by glass animals.
once inside, george set everything down. his eyes fixated on the box that dream gave him. he sat down and opened it up. it was a jar... of pickles? he opened the jar and took one out. these werent normal pickles... they were pickle shaped vibrators!! george was thrilled. he'd never forget dream now!! he grabbed one and went to his new bedroom.

the end.