Prologue

•○●...Prologue...●○•

(Ayla Cortes is one year older than Isabela, Dolores bestfriend, she has brown hair, grayish/green color eyes, perfect pointy nose, heart-shape face, tan skin and heart-shape lips, she's 5'9 tall. She has a tattoo on her left shoulder. *Ayla picture above 👆*.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

11 years old Alya..

A little girl with beautiful brown hair and grayish-green eyes was laughing with her Abuelo and Mother as they walked to the town plaza where the local folk gathered and began their daily business...

Little Ayla spotted her friends, she let go of her Abuelo's and Mother's hands and ran toward them..

Both Cortes let little Ayla play with the children before assisting the people along with the Madrigals family. That is their everyday task, as is the rest of the community's.

"Ayla!!"

"Ayla is here!"

All of the kids joyfully screamed and tackled Ayla with a group hug.

"Okay, guys, relax."- Ayla giggle as they pull her and play games with her..

"How about we play Hide and Seek!!"- One of the kids suggested excitedly, and the rest agreed to the idea..

Ayla's friends scattered to hide, which she did the same, she run and searched for a perfect hiding place, and her eyes landed to a quiet alley with a lot of piling wooden big crates...

She giggled and quickly covered her mouth, thinking that her friends might hear her.

While waiting, she heard a sobbed at the back of the alley. Little Ayla was so curious, worried, and at the same time intrude where the sobbing coming from..

"Hóla? Are you okay?"- her little head peek to a wooden crate and saw a cute little girl who is wearing a big red ribbon crying..

"No, i-i sprained my ankle, i-i've been w-waiting for s-someone to help me, and hears my cries for help, b-but n-no o-one came."- she said between sobbed and hiccups..

Little Ayla crouched down and saw her left foot are all red..

"You're Dolores Madrigal, right? Your foot is starting to get swell, here climb onto my back, and I'll take you to your Tiá and Mamá."- Ayla said and offered her back to Dolores..

Dolores stared at Ayla's little back and wiped her tears, slowly hopping on her back and wrapped her arms around Ayla's neck..

"Hold on tight."- she mumbled, knowing this girl has a sensitive hearing..

"Thank you."- Dolores mumbled, hiding her face into her back..

Ayla smiled and simply hummed in return. On the way, Dolores and Ayla watch how the local folk murmured to one another and ran back and forth, searching for someone.. in a panicking state..

Then Ayla watch a ginger haired woman anxiously bite her thumbs worriedly, while her husband trying to calm her down, then dark clouds start to form into the sky and gust of wind suddenly blew their way.. making Ayla stepped back..