Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ayla Pov:

Fuck, that stupid dream again, I groan uncomfortably as i felt a sudden headache coming from my head, as if my brain was about to split in two, and look out the window to see the sun already rises up the sky.

I heard a cute groan beside me and glance, instantly a smile formed into my lips.

Seeing my little daughter sleeping soundly beside me..

My little girl name is Daniela Larson Cortes. She has long blonde hair, a cute round face and plump cheeks, grayish-green eyes like mine, she's 5 years old. And She's not really my biological daughter. She's the daughter of my disease's best friend here.

When we left the Encanto, we traveled throughout the world, looking for a job, Fortunately, a wonderful old couple hired us, and let me and my mom work for them for a year. While Abuelo found a job in a coffee shop close to our apartment.

Once we save a lot of money, we continue to travel and finally settle here.. traveling the world is so much fun, I learned new things..

New traditions, new people, new machines, new technologies that I've never seen, and newfound friends..

I met Emily Larson in the bar where I work, she was so drunk and i happened to stumble into her, I help her that night and the next day, she thanked me by invited me to have dinner, she's cool and friendly so we become friends immediately, from then on we always hanging out, after getting to know each other she finally let me meet her daughter, Daniela..

Emily revealed that she was in the final stages of breast cancer and no family to entrust her small girl to, so before she past away, she entrusted all rights to be Daniela's guardian to me, as well some of her properties..

But I told her lawyer that they should transfer it to Daniela's name because it's originally from her mother's hard work..

Then the adoption paper is complete, making her as my daughter officially, my family quickly accepts Daniela with open arms.. they spoil her to rotten, buying her toys, dresses, foods, and giving her the amount of love she deserve.. I don't blame them, I too did the same..

I treat her as my own. She's a very sweet, lovable, adoring, caring, and obedient girl, but sometimes a naughty girl too, still we can handle it. I love Daniela, she's the reason why I kept working hard, she's my inspiration, she's the one who keeps giving me the reason to be happy again..

"Buenos días Ayla, overslept again, huh?"- Abuelo chuckles, and made me some coffee..

I smile sheepishly and scratch my nape in embarrassed.

"Sorry about that Abuelo, I'm just tired from last night shift, you know how the job being a bartender, a lot of costumers line up for my service. But it's worth it.. I got a lot of tips, a lot spoiled brats waste their money again."- I said and moaned tasting Abuelo's famous coffee..

"Abuelo why not we build our own coffee shop here. Your coffee are the best, we could earn some income from this."- I suggested, and notice his shoulder tense and smile briefly..

Okay I know that movements..

"What's going on? You move like that, as if something troubling you and the way your body movements is so stiffly, you're hesitating to tell me something?."- I said, frowning in confusion..

I tapped my finger into the kitchen stall and wait for him to spill the beans..

"Um... you're mother and i-i talk and we think that it's time to go back to Encanto.."- I stare at him dumbfounded and processing what he said..