Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Ayla Pov:

"Dada, hurry up, Isabela will be here in a minute."- Daniela shouted outside my room..

It's the festival day, Isabela, Daniela and I will attend it.. my daughter kept telling us how she was excited to see the festival.

"Alright, alright, calm down, little one.."-I chuckle and put on my shirt, and brush my hair, and finally I'm done.

"Finally."- Daniela pouted, Mom and Abuelo laughed, seeing their granddaughter impatient attitude..

Daniela face lit up when she heard the knock at the door.. she ran toward it and excitedly opened..

"Isabela!!"- I watch her jump into Isabela arms and happily engulf her into a big hugged.

"If I were a stranger, I would think the three of you are one big family.. look at Daniela and Isabela, Ayla, they look mother and daughter.."- Abuelo stated, standing right next to me..

"Yeah.. look how happy Daniela with Isabela is. That child always wary of the woman always wants your attention."- mother added as she watched Daniela laughing with Isabela jokes...

"Alright!! Go have some fun with your future wife. Let Daniela have some fun with her new Mama, too. Make a wonderful memory, Ayla"- Abuelo said, pushing me forward..

Isabela looked at me and smiled while Daniela ran toward me and pulled me to her..

───○• ·· •○───

Five hours have passed, and the three of us have plenty of fun strolling through town full with colorful lights. Stores open wide and welcome their customers from left to right, buying meals and few toys to Daniela, and before the evening ends, everyone in town, including us will ignite the lanterns up to the sky..

Daniela was so happy seeing hundreds of lanterns floating in the night sky.. and wished something when she let go of her lanterns.

We're on our way to Casita right now.. taking Isabela to her home. Daniela had already slept off on my back.

"Ummm.. thank you for inviting me with you, I had fun, Ayla.. spending my time with both is fun and unforgettable.. I hope this isn't the last."- She said as we came to a halt in front of Casita.

"Yeah, we too.. don't worry, you can still spend some time with us, like you usually do.. beside Daniela already love you."-I smile and cast a side glance at my sleeping daughter..

While doing so, I felt a soft, warm touch, touched my cheek, and quickly whipped my head upfront..

Isabela face is a few inches closer to mine. At the same time, my heart started pounding like crazy..

She doesn't let me speak, just capture my lips.. kissing me softly..

Carefully holding my face.. I didn't object and kiss her the way she kissed me, following her lips movements..

We kiss carefully, not wanting Daniela to wake up..

We pulled back while our foreheads leaned against each other.. both of us had this smile on our lips..

"Be careful on your way back."- She said  pecking me one last time..

"Good night, Isabela."- I mumbled, before leaving I kissed her forehead, and then left when i saw her entering their house.. and nodded to Casita goodbye..

───○• ·· •○───

Two days later..

"Hey, Ayla, I don't want to freak you out, but I keep noticing that girl keeps eyeing you up."- Camilo stated and pointed to the Guzman shop..

There, this woman eyeing me from head to toe.. and it's giving me the creeps the way she looks at me..

I awkwardly averted my gaze and glanced to Isabela, who had this irritated and disgusted look..

"Who is she? I've never seen her before?"- Antonio said, joining our conversation...

"Oh.. that's Valentina's sister. If you're asking next, who is this Valentina, that's Mariano's wife.. and that girl eyeing Ayla is Valeria."- said Dolores with a glare..

"Be careful around her, Ayla, she's quite a player in the town.. and Isabela, you know her attitude, be with Ayla all the time, so she can take the hint that this woman here is already taken."- she added, while her hand tapped my shoulder..

All of my hair on my nape stood up in a bad way, as that Valeria girl gave me a flirtatious wink..

"Nah uh!, I am not going to be the next target of a playgirl again, nope, nope, nope, I've already experienced it, and it's hell. Isabela, starting today, you're not leaving my side."- I said to Isabela and pulled her on my front..

Wrapping my arms around her waist and burying my face on her nape. I feel her body tense from the sudden action, but relax, even found it more comfortable and enjoyable..

I saw that Valeria girl scowled and quickly left, seeing me hugging Isabela..

"Ah, young Love."- teased Camilo, shape-shifting into me, then to his cousin Isabela.. in the end, he got chased by this weird carnivore plant...

"Isabela!!!!! Command this plant to stop, oh shit!!!"- the only thing we heard from him until we couldn't hear his scream anymore.

"Hmmm.. never gets old... Dolores, I'm amazed that you can handle your brother craziness."- I laugh while Dolores sighed in defeated.. her wife kissed her sweetly and whispered something to her.. later on, she blushed and slightly slap Y/N shoulder..

"Hey, there still children around guys, please hold the naughtiness later in your private time."- I said playfully, Dolores blushed even more..

Y/N smirk and wink to my direction..

"Then Ayla, when can you and Isabela do naughty things too ey? I know you miss her, especially when she bed nak-----!!!!"- Y/N immediately blasted from her spot.. my eyes widen, seeing a large tree sprout out onto the ground and glance down to Isabela..

"Urgh!! Dolores, please get your wife away from your brother. He's corrupting your Y/N."- She said, and I hold my laughter, fearing of getting involved..

"How I wished I could get Y/N away from that stupid brother of mine.. do what you want Isabela, just don't kill my wife.."- my best friend said and watched as Adara caught her mother from falling..

"Oh my god! I almost died!! I see my life flashes before me eyes!! Thank you, my little angel. Thank you."- Y/N said to her daughter. Adara giggled to her over dramatic mother and flew back wherever she came from..

Dolores smacked her wife in the head so hard, and Y/N groan painfully rolling to the ground while complaining how much her head hurts..

"Doofus.."- Isabela mumble to herself, and I think she doesn't want any of us to hear it, but I did..

"Yeah, she is."- I whispered into her ear.. her grip on my arms tightened, and I could tell that her breathing had become so shaky..

"P-please, Don't,... j-just don't whispered into my ears like that, Ayla. Y-You know h-how m-much it's effect m-me"- She stuttered, leaving me speechless, as I feel my face grew hot..

I let a small chuckle, and I lightly kiss her nape.. my lips halted when I heard her whimper.

"Alright.. sorry about that."- I grin and simply hug her..

"Such a tease."- She mumbled while leaning her back to my front more.

⍣ ೋ ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
Words 1208