Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Ayla Pov:

Whooo... fortunately, I survived the awkward reunion with the Madrigals last night...

I do not anticipate being hugged by my ex, but the remainder of the night I noticed that my daughter was really fond of Isabela.

She is always sitting and laughing beside her.. and I know my daughter. She may be 5 years old, but she's smart and a bit cheeky..

She will know if something odd is happening around her, she keeps talking animatedly to Isabela, and I think she's giving her tips about something.. planing something again...

And Isabela attentively listens. I just hope Daniela doesn't do anything that she gets herself into trouble..

Anyway.. right now, I'm with Luisa, and both of us go to the grapes fields that need people to harvest..

Señora Sánchez owned the field and needed an assistant, so me and Luisa volunteered to do the work..

"So I heard you and Savanah finally dating?"- I asked while picking ripe grape..

"Y-Yeah, and I'm planning to ask her to marry me."- Luisa said while blushing, and I chuckled..

"Oh wow, the big strong Luisa Madrigal finally tying the knot with her ultimate crush.. congratulations.. don't forget my invitation, eh?"- I teased, she nudged my shoulder, making me lose my balance, both of us made and eye contact before bursting into laughter..

"You rascal, you know I'm older than you, and this is what I get? Look at my shirt."- I  playfully acted angry.. she just stuck her tongue out and grabbed a few of the baskets..

"Yeah, yeah.. get back to work, Señora Ayla."- she smirked, I shook my head and wiped my muddy hand to my shirt..

The soil is a bit wet, so my hands and clothes were all muddy, no one's around, so I took off my shirt, leaving me only on my sport bra..

I sighed and went back to doing my job, I just wanted to finish this so I could see my cute daughter..

I've been planning, and we could stroll later in the plaza.. yeah, I should do that..

While so focused on her job, Ayla was wrong about something. She didn't realize that a lot of young and single ladies giggled and ogling her body on the left side of the field..

They just stood there ogling. They were all shy, but Ayla is way too oblivious at her surroundings.. Luisa noticed the commotions and shook her head, seeing Ayla's appearance..

"Hey Luisa, did you see Ayla? Daniela wants to see her Dada, and i know she's here with you helping Señora Sánchez harvesting the grapes."- Isabela suddenly showed up with little Daniela holding her hand..

Luisa didn't know how to tell her sister, so she just pointed Ayla's directions and noticed that there's a lot of young ladies giggling, blushing, and whispering to each other..

Isabela eyebrows frowned, seeing their odd behavior, but gasped and mouth parted seeing Ayla's appearance.

She gulped hard, watching those sweats dripping down from her skin as her arms flexed while holding two baskets at the same time, and her 4 pack abs were getting visible from the sweat and sunlight. Showing the ladies and herself the perfect view of Ayla's glory.

She gritted her teeth and glared at those woman who eye fucking her Ayla, yes Her Ayla..

"Dada!!!"- Daniela, let go of Isabela hand and run to her mother.