Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ayla Pov:

Another day came, the first thing I notice is my body felt so heavy and drain, today was just like yesterday, nice weather, birds chirping happily, but I don't have the energy to appreciate it, like I usually do..

"Hey Ayla why don't you take a break, it's just that your complexion doesn't look good since morning, why don't you take a break"- Señor Diaz suggested with a concern tone..

"You can go home Mija my husband and i can handle this."- Señora Diaz added gently pushing me out of their store. I only nodded agreeing this time feeling a bit dizzy..

"Ayla!!"- Dolores shouted, making me jumped in surprised, I mean were talking about Dolores here with her super hearing..

"I-i need t-to tell y-you something."- she said panting really hard..

"Dolores breath, what's up with you? You didn't have to run like that you know.."- I pulled my bestfriend to sit and fan my hands to her face helping her to cool down..

After Dolores breathing become normal, I can tell she want to tell me something, but hesitating to say ..

"Ayla you should know something, I know it's not my line for you to hear this, but I can't help it but to worry for you, Isabela is going to b---

"Ayla, can I talk to you?"- Isabela shown up, her eyes darted to her cousin then to me..

I got worried seeing her eyes red and a bit puffy..

"Mi Vida, are you okay?"- I said and stood up, caressing her cheeks.. the way her eyes gazes to me, its looks so broken..

"I-Im f-fine I just, I h-have to tell you something, but in private."- she whispered and leaned into my palm more while closing her eyes..

"Okay, we'll talk later Dolores, see you."- Dolores glance to Isabela, sighing then nodded..

"See you."- she mumbled quietly..

Isabela intertwine our hands while both of us walked through the busy crowds..

"So what do yo---

"Can we go to our favorite places, Ayla?."- She said, and this time, her smile is genuinely.

Seeing her being herself again brought a smile on my lips.

I squeeze her hand and let her lead me to our favorite places, like the first place we dated, favorite stores, the alley that's where we make out secretly. The church and lastly the hills where we always visit in the evening to star gazing and where we did our first time together.. our special spot..

"I wished we could stay like this forever."- I mumbled to myself while caressing Isabela hair..

Her body tense and I heard her let out a sobbed.

"Amor?"

"Ayla, we better stop this."- my head quickly whip to her and my heart began to pound frantically into my ribcage, she look into my eyes coldly..

"A-Amor wha---

"Don't call me that! To be honest, I'm so disgusted when you calling me that, do you really think that I could love someone like you Ayla? From the start it's actually pleasant to be with you, I love the way you're wrapped around my fingers, one word from my lips and you're like just a loser who quickly does as I say.. like those men out there who do everything I say..

but now it's kinda boring, your boring, so we better end this silly relationship, it's just a mistake for me to stay with you."- She spat and glared at me with hatred. my heart broke into a million pieces hearing those lies..