AMTFTT 7

"Ma'am

"Ma'am... Can we talk with Mr Jeon too?" Jimin asks and Mrs Jeon sighs.
"I don't know where he is now... So, I'm afraid not, sirs... He left me after Jungkook's death, and he just disappeared... " She says, sighing deeply.
"I'm so sorry I can't help you guys" She says and they shook their heads.

"It's okay, Mrs Jeon... You've helped us find another person to question, thank you for the help, ma'am" Taehyung says. They stood up, bowing at her. They bid goodbyes before they left the house.
"Don't you think it's a bit suspicious?" Jimin asks, making Taehyung frown.

"What is?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Mr Jeon disappearing after his son died... I mean, he should be here to comfort his wife, right? She needs him, since their child died?" Jimin asks and Taehyung agreed.
"Yeah, but there must be some reason... We'll have to find Mr Jeon soon, but first, we need to question Mr Lim" Taehyung says and Jimin nodded.

The two arrived at the station after a few hours. They looked at each other before walking to the said male. Mr Lim looked up, frowning.
"Yes, Mr Park and Mr Kim?" Mr Lim asks and the two smiled at him.
"Can we ask you some questions, Mr Lim? Privately" Jimin says, groaning as Taehyung nudged him.

"Jimin, why are you talking like that?" Taehyung says, shaking his head. Taehyung looked at his peripheral vision and saw Jungkook, staring at Mr Lim in confusion. He looked back at Mr Lim who nodded.

The two sat in front of Mr Lim and they finally broke the silence.
"Mr Lim Jaewon, right?" Taehyung asks and Jaewon nodded.
"Did you have any connections with Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin asks, frowning. He could see Jungkook having a hard time on remembering Jaewon.

"Mr Jaewon...?"

?"