AMTFTT Finale

10 years later

10 years later...

"Loser!" A kid screams as he points at another kid, who's crying as he's sat down on the ground. All the kids in the playground watched, some sad and some joined with the laughing.

"Why are you crying? Loser!" The kid says, poking the crying kid's head.
"Hey! Stop that!" They heard, looking up to be met with another kid, who had a glare.
"What are you gonna do about it?" The bully says, raising his brow.

The other kid crosses his arms, smirking.
"I'm gonna tell Miss Chun about it" The kid says and the bully gasps, shaking his head.
"No!" The bully says before running away. The kid then walked to the crying kid.
"Her-" He's cut off as the crying kid ran away.
"Oh?" The kid let out, frowning.

"Oh, my gosh! Tae, we haven't seen each other for so long" A guy says as he high-fives Taehyung.
"Yeah, Jaewon, long time no see" Taehyung says as he sat down.
"Where's your husband?" Taehyung asks and Jaewon chuckles.
"They're on their way, how about you?" Jaewon asks and Taehyung looks back, seeing his husband and child walk out of the restroom.

"There" Taehyung says and they heard the bells ring. In walk a guy, carrying a child in his arms.
"Hi, honey" Jaewon says, smiling as he stood up and kissed both his husband and child's cheek.
"Jimin, look" Taehyung's husband says as he pointed at the kid in Jaewon's husband's arms.

"Jungkookie, look... " Jaewon's husband says. Jungkook looks back and hid his face again.
"Aigoo, my little one" Jaewon says as his husband gave Jungkook to him. Taehyung smiled, his son and Jaewon's son looked exactly like his friends before.

"Introduce yourself, honey" Jaewon says and Jungkook gave a small smile. Jungkook looks back at his father before back at the kid.

"Jimin"

"Jungkook... "