AMTFTT 10

"We need to find Mr Jeon

"We need to find Mr Jeon... " Jimin says. Jaewon looked at them before gasping.
"I can help!" Jaewon says, startling them.
"Hmm... How?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"I'll help you go to the places he liked to go to... Maybe in those places, he's there... " Jaewon says and the two looked at each other before nodding.

"Okay, we're trusting you, Mr Lim" Taehyung says and Jaewon nodded.
"Jungkookie... I'm doing this for you... We'll finally give you justice, love" Jaewon says, smiling.
"J-Jaewonie... " They heard except Jaewon. The two looked at Jungkook, who tears up and disappeared. He then appeared right next to Jaewon.

"It's suddenly cold... " Jaewon says, looking at them. They just smiled and Jaewon realizes it.
"Jungkookie... I'm so sorry, baby... I'm so sorry I didn't arrive fast enough... I'm so sorry" Jaewon says as he starts crying again.
"Jaewonie, it's okay... You tried your best" Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung. Taehyung got it and nodded.

"He's telling you that it's okay and that you tried your best, Mr Lim" Taehyung says, smiling.
"I'm so sorry I left you too early, we promised each other to grow old... Now, look at you... You're old now" Jungkook says and Taehyung chuckles.
"He said he's sorry for leaving you too early... And that you're old now" Taehyung says and Jaewon chuckles.

"Stop joking with my age, baby..." Jaewon says and shook his head with a smile. The two watched as Jungkook tried wiping Jaewon's tears but failing.
"He's trying to wipe you tears" Taehyung says and Jaewon chuckles, wiping his tears.

"Okay, okay, enough with this... Let's go and continue" Jimin says, huffing. Taehyung chuckles and nodded.
"Okay, call me whenever you're going to look for Mr Jeon, yeah?" Jaewon says and gave his phone number. The two nodded, smiling.

"Will sure do"