AMTFTT 9

"Why didn't you contact Mrs Jeon?" Jimin asks and Jaewon sighs

"I didn't get to get her number... When Jungkook died, she let her anger out on me... I secretly went to his funeral that day, but she kicked me out after she found out the second time I went... " Jaewon says, biting his bottom lip.

"So Mrs Jeon wants to see you because she wants to apologize?" Taehyung asks and Jaewon shrugged.
"I don't know... I am worried about her since she's all alone now... " Jaewon says, gulping.
"D-don't you guys see ghosts? Is... Is Jungkook here?" Jaewon asks and they nodded.

"Where... Where is he?" Jaewon asks and Taehyung smiled.
"He's stood at the corner... " Taehyung says. Jaewon looked at the corners and Taehyung pointed at which corner. Jaewon tears up, smiling a little.
"He doesn't seem to remember you though" Taehyung says and Jaewon chuckles.

"That's okay... But... Kookie, I'm so sorry... I should've come faster when you called me... I'm sorry I ignored the first time you called... I was still upset about our fight that day... I didn't mean to... I still blame myself til now, I'm the reason why you're dead" Jaewon says and held something in his hand.

"What's that?" Jimin asks and Jaewon shows the thing in his hands. A necklace, and it looks old.
"This is the necklace I gave him, when I arrived, it was on the ground, I almost stepped on it... It was scattered" Jaewon says and Jimin nodded.
"Can I take a look at it?" Jimin asks and Jaewon nodded, giving the necklace.

Jimin stared at it, opening the heart shaped locket. He sees a photo of Jaewon and Jungkook, hugging and the other was smiling. Taehyung also stared at it, smiling.
"You really loved him, huh?" Taehyung says and Jaewon nodded.

"So much... "