AMTFTT 15

"What's happening?" Mr Jeon asks as he looked around

"What's happening?" Mr Jeon asks as he looked around. Everything was breaking, there was a strong wind that made the curtains fly around.
"You guys brought something... " Mr Jeon says and gasps as he turned around. He's met with Jungkook, crying as he stared at him.

"Dad... Why did you leave me?" Jungkook says, the tears that fell down his cheeks weren't normal, it was red. Blood. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other, gulping.

"Baby, I didn't mean to! I... I lost you, I couldn't find you... Someone hit me on the back of the head, I tried looking for you... I called Jaewon! But when we found you, you were... You were dead" He says, crying.

He dropped on his knees, clasping his hands together. As he looks up, Jungkook flickered from bloody to none. He gasped, backing away. He shook his head, but did it again.
"Jungkook, please! I'm so sorry, honey!" He says, bowing.
"Why did you leave mom...?" Jungkook asks and Mr Jeon looks up.

"Because... She kept blaming me, Jungkook... She blamed me for you death... She started hating me when you died... " He says, crying.
"Dad... Don't blame Jae... " Jungkook says, sniffling.
"I won't! I won't, Jungkook ah... I'm so sorry... I disappeared, I went looking for your killer" Mr Jeon says, sniffling.

"I love you, dad... " Jungkook says, smiling before disappearing.
"Jungkook!" Mr Jeon screamed, crying as he bowed his head.
"Mr Jeon?" Jimin says and Mr Jeon looked at him, glaring.

"Out" He says, wiping his tears.
"Mr Jeon-" Taehyung is cut off as they got pushed out.
"I said out! You've already done enough!" He says, but Jimin is stubborn. He stopped Mr Jeon's hands.
"Mr Jeon... Please take us to Jungkook's grave" Jimin says and the older man stared at him.

"What?"

"Take us to his grave... "

(This is about to end soon 😭)