Chapter 2

Emma's POV

I woke up to screaming and crying in the room next to me. I ran in and saw Leila crying and screaming. Me and my sister have been diagnosed with PTSD not that long ago and I didn't know how to wake her up from these night terrors. I grabbed my cracked phone and called the first number I could see. It was Jason.

"Hello pretty lady." He said in flirty tone. I yelled with tears in my eyes. "Do you know how to make someone with PTSD wake up!" Jason's tone changed and he yelled to someone who I'm assuming was Knox.

"What's your address. Were on our way." I texted him the address and they busted down the door causing me to flinch. Knox barged into the room where Leila was screaming and crying in her sleep. My cheeks were tender with tears as Jason pulled me into the other room.

"Hey. It's gonna be okay I promise." He pulled me into a tight hug. The screaming had now ceased and all I could hear was Leila crying. "W where's Emma!" She yelled frantically. I ran into the room and sprinted toward her. "Was it mom and dad." I hugged her. She nodded. Knox smiled gently at us. He pulled me out of the room.

"What happened to you guys." I looked down at the floor. "You guys don't like physical contact, You guys have depression, anxiety, and an eating disorder. What happened to you?!" Jason asked scared. "I can't Tell you. I can show you though. I took them to my boring looking room and opened a small locked chest.

"T T This happened to u us." I said feeling shaky now. I opened the locked box and took out tons and tons of polaroid photo's. They didn't say anything. They just stared. Jason's eyes started to tear up. I could tell they were about to want to leave. I calmly walked out of the room and back to Leila's, wrapping her in a tight hug.

Knox's POV

"W W What the fuck." I now knew why Leila's sweatshirt was all ripped, And why her shoes were stained with blood. And why they had all of these conditions. I ran into Leila's room where she was explaining what was happening in the night terror. The actual polaroid's were fucking scarring. They had pictures of battered, bloody, and beaten Emma and Leila. One had Leila's conscious body tied to a stove and her screaming face. I sprinted over toward Leila and wrapped her in my arms.

"Wha-" She cut herself off and hugged me back. Jason went over toward Emma and gave her steps on how to wake someone up with PTSD. He also gave Emma a hug. We left shortly after. We asked them if they wanted to be friends. They both said yes and we said we would see them later.

It was now 7:00am and me and Jason decided to split ways. As I was walking home my subconscious took over. What the Fuck. Who would do that to two of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen. My blood boiled at the other photos. I finally made it home and greeted my dog.

I called my gang and said that I wouldn't be there for the next fight. This was because I really wanted to build a friendship with Leila and Emma. I think Jason had the same idea too. I smiled at the thought of me protecting Leila. I decided to watch some boxing with Spotty (My dog) and popcorn. I cuddled up to Spotty who definitely missed me during the day.

I asked him playfully. "What if we got you a mommy." I laughed.

Jason's POV

My blood boiled with rage. How the fuck could someone do that to them. My mind thought back to Emma's tear-drenched face. I punch a mail box. God how fucked up do you have to be to do some shit like that.

That's real fucking messed up. Was It an ex boyfriend? No It couldn't be then Emma wouldn't have been in the photo's too. It had to be a mom or dad, or even both. I thought back to how Emma hugged onto me tightly. Dam that was so adorable. I really wanted to get to know Emma and Leila.