chapter 4

Knox's POV

As I walked out I thought about how I was going to tell them that I was in a gang. I mean c'mon. How do I tell 2 very shy girls that me and my bestfriend are in a gang, that 1 rides motorcycle's at night while doing tricks, and 2 that I was a street fighter and was being paid quite a lot for it.

I walked to the place where we normally hung out and saw the gang, already there. "Ay man! Jason told us you and him got some fine ass girls! That true?" Levi questioned me.

I chuckled at them calling Leila my girl. Shit. I still gotta ask her to be my girlfriend. "Yeah it is. Why you jealous?" Levi shook his ahead telling us no. "Ok man. We gotta meet them." Josh chimed in. "I haven't told her I'm in a gang. I'm worried she won't feel safe. She had a traumatic past." They all gave me an understanding look. "Ok man. Just tell us when you're ready for them to meet us. We'll try our best to make them feel safe. By the way Where is Jason." Matteo asked me.

I gave him and "I don't know" Look and just went on. Matteo had always been understanding with girls. He was definitely a dominant, like me, but he was always gentle outside of the bedroom with anyone he ever dated. Matteo didn't just have "Hookups" either.

He said he was talking to a girl and I was genuinely happy for him. He described her and she definitely seemed like his type. I thanked the gang for understanding, before we started talking about the next fight. "Yeah. Were going against our rival gang. So we really got to beat the shit out of them. It's happening in a week from now so everyone of you shitheads better be there and we have to win." Alex spoke with confidence. Levi started rambling.

I thought about Levi. He was the kind that had a lot of girls going in and out of his house. He was a lady pleaser. I was more like Matteo. I didn't like the thought of a random girl being in my bed. I only craved one person in my bed, and It was Leila. I wanted to fuck her, but like Jason I wanted to be in an honest relationship. God I wanted that so bad. All the lonely nights without anyone, but my loving dog spotty began to irk me a little bit.

I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend. God I wanted to sleep in her bed. I wanted to feel the warmth of her in my arms. I needed her. Whoever hurt her better watch the fuck out, because I'm going to fucking kill them. I just wanted her to open up to me goddamit! As soon as the gang was about to go home Matteo tapped me on the shoulder.

"Yeah. What is it Theo?" I asked him. He had a soft expression on his face. "C Can you also accept Leah. T That's her name." I nodded. "Mine's name is Leila." I said softly, matching his tone. Matteo gave me a bro hug and then walked in the opposite direction. I started toward Leila's apartment. When I arrived I knocked on the door.

Leila's POV

I was sitting on the couch with Emma, when she said she wanted to read. I nodded, understanding the feeling and continued by myself. I was watching a scary movie at full volume and screamed when the doorbell rang. I was wearing a short sleeve shirt with a pair of black shorts. I got up and answered the door. Before I answered I threw on a sweatshirt and answered the door. I saw Knox on the other side. "Hi stalker. He chuckled and walked in. "What are you watching." He asked disturbed by the scene on the tv.

I was watching "The Grudge." and it was the scene were she was crawling on her hands downstairs. "The Grudge." I said, stuffing my face with popcorn. Shit I wanted to kiss him. "I have an important question for you." He changed his tone. "I wanted to ask you to um. To let me call you mine?" He tried to make it sound like a statement but it sounded more like a question. "You mean like girlfriend and boyfriend?" He nodded while looking nervously at me. "Your such a fucking idiot. You know that right?" I laughed and kissed him on the lips. He chuckled and lifted me on the couch's backside.

"I have something else to tell you." He said in another serious tone. "what is it?" I asked him.

"Well awhile back you asked me about my job and what I did for a living." I nodded suspiciously. "Well. I... Well I'm a street fighter. And I have this gang that I hang out with including Jason. I just really wanted to tell you. And I want them to meet you." My mouth was dropped open and I was thinking. I loved this man. He restored some of my faith in humanity. He gave me my trust back. I could barely sleep at night without his touch goddamit. I didn't give two fucks if he was in a gang. I just wanted to be with him.

"L Leila. Please answer me." He said with a shaky voice. "That doesn't change shit." I kissed him on the lips. I could feel his smile against my lips. "S So you will meet them." I nodded again and he gave me another kiss. "I'm sleeping here tonight Leila Thomas." I giggled at his words. "I don't really sleep. I just watch scary movie's." I spoke. "I don't give two shits." He laughed and pulled me into his lap on the couch. I think I screamed into his chest like 10 times before I drifted off to sleep. It was about 1:00am when I woke up. I saw the tv still on and turned it off. I saw a sleeping Knox and i kissed his cheek before falling asleep again.

Knox's POV

I woke up to screaming Emma. "What's wrong? Are you ok?" Emma continued screaming and pointed towards a still sleeping Leila. I smiled at the sight. "This is mine." I said to Emma quickly. "About time!" She screamed. Leila groaned before telling her sister to shut up. "I'm going out to find a job." "Ok I'll see you later." Leila groaned again and cuddled further into me.

"Does she wake you up like that all the time?!" I asked a little shocked. Leila laughed and nodded, before getting up and making some eggs. "You want some?" I responded to her almost immediately. "No thank you. I have to get to work." She nodded. I smiled, before walking over to her and kissing her on the lips. I whispered to her. "I'll be back soon." I left after that.

I walked to the gang and saw them all crowded around. I moved around the gang and there was a girl clinging onto Matteo's side. Matteo held her hand and I introduced myself "Hi. I'm Knox. Nice to meet you." I said calmly. "H Hi. My names Leah." She was stuttering. "You would really like Leila." She looked confused and I filled her in. "My girlfriend." "O Oh. I I can't wait t to meet h her." Leah exclaimed. "Do you want to head to our place." Levi's jaw dropped. "You can just drop me off there, then you can come back to your friends." Leah shyly told him. Her and Leila would definitely get along. Matteo nodded before scooping her up in his arms. She giggled and we saw their car drive off.

"Soooo. When we gonna meet your mystery girls." Alex laughed. Jason had a sad look on his face. "I haven't made mine official yet, but I'm going to ask her soon." I gave him a nod and I went on. "You crackheads will meet Leila soon ok." They all laughed and we practiced for the upcoming fights.

Jason's POV

I finally met Leah today. I was kinda sad though, mostly because Knox had already asked Leila to be his girlfriend and now Matteo has on. I sighed as we all left the gym for the day. I walked home and greeted my little sister with a hug and then took a long hot shower. "Hey I'm going to be right back. I have to go get someone." She nodded, as I put on my shoes.

I got to the apartment and saw Knox making out with Leila through the window. Ew. I knocked and Emma answered. "Put on your shoes." She looked happy and Leila and Knox were smiling at us. We exited the apartment complex and walked in the snow. Soon we stood before my front door.

"Just saying I have a little sister." She giggled and clung on to my arm tighter. I opened the door and my little sister's eyes widened at the sight of Emma. "Hi! Jason told me all about you! You really are pretty!"

Emma chuckled and told my sister hi. "Can we have a moment please Ellie." Elliana nodded and scurried off to her room. "I have a very important question." She eyed at me with a smirk. "What is it." "Well, what if I told you that I was in a gang that goes to weekly fights." I blurted out the words faster than I could comprehend. She didn't speak for a minute. "Well. I wouldn't think anything different than I already do." She giggled with that fucking laugh again.

Fuck. The things I would do to hear that laugh over and over again. "Well. I was wondering if you could be my girlfriend? And Leila's going to meet the gang so I-" She cut me off with a kiss. "Yes I'll be your girlfriend, and yes I will meet your gang." I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her again. I heard a scream come from Elliana's room. I looked over to see her smiling and jumping up and down.