Chapter 5

Emma's POV

He asked me to be his girlfriend! I'm so happy! I just wanna scream! Oh wait I'm screaming! I agreed to meet his friends tomorrow with Leila. I am so fricking nervous. He walked me back to my apartment as Knox was leaving. I got in the house and jumped into Leila's arms. "I'm not single anymore!" I yelled. She congratulated me, and I went to my room to read a new book.

I walked in and as soon as you walk into my room there is a giant bookcase on your left. I picked up my favorite book called "Young Love" and sat in the window facing the city. Leila barged into my room. "Hey did you ever end up getting a job?" She asked me.

"Yeah. I actually got a job working at a nearby library." She nodded and then proceeded to tell me she got a job at a nearby coffee shop. "Hey Leila." She turned her attention to me. "When are you gonna show your battle scars" I asked pointing to the many past cuts on her arm. She said she would show Knox very soon.

I always called her cuts battle scars because she started doing it when we were only 11. I didn't like looking at them as they caused me to have flashbacks. I would cry for hours on end after seeing them. I smiled softly before telling her we should get some rest. She nodded and hugged me goodnight.

On the outside no one could understand why we were so close. We were so close because we were all we had. We got lonely and it got to the point where I started sleeping in her room. That was a pretty hard habit to break but I broke it eventually. She walked back into the room with our medications as we both swallowed it all.

I woke up at 8:00 and saw we had no clothes to wear. I woke up Leila and sat her down. I did her hair, makeup, and picked out our outfits. After that I did my makeup and hair, then threw on the outfit I picked out for myself.

This was Emma's hair and makeup just with herself instead

And this was Leila's outfit

Soon Knox and Jason knocked on the door

Soon Knox and Jason knocked on the door. Jason smiled at me. I started blushing. They walked us a little bit further before we saw a small pool house. More like the game. As we approached the house, we saw a brunette standing next to a tall person.