Chapter 6

Knox's POV

We all looked at Emma and Leila hugging Savanah and. "You had night terror didn't you?" Leila noticed her Savanah's shaken up state. She nodded silently. Emma hopped off Jason's back and ran over to hug her. "P Please d don't t touch m me." Savanah said quietly. Emma gave her a soft smile before making breakfast.

"Are you ok?" I swept Leila off her feet and into her bedroom. "Yeah. B but did they s say anything about me." I shook my head at her question and pulled her into me. "Can we get everyone out of here, then I have a surprise for you. Ok?" I spoke out. "I want to make Savanah feel safe around everyone first, then I'm yours the rest of the day." I nodded pulling her in by the waist and giving her a deep kiss before letting her go.

"Matteo this is your fault! I can't walk anymore!" We heard Leah try to sound intimidating. We walked out to see Emma serving plates with eggs on them and Matteo whispering something into Leah's ear. Whatever Matteo said to her clearly affected her because she bit her lip until it almost bled.

Leah then smiled and nodded to Matteo. Leila sat down next to Savanah and started talking to her.

Leila's POV

I started off easy on her. "I'll answer any questions you have." I told her. "Am I safe?" I nodded my head. "Do I have to go back there." She asked me with her tears starting to form in her hands. "Absolutely not. We won't let them near you." She gave me a soft smile and I returned it right back.

"You can stay here or..." I nodded off and leaned in to her ear. "Levi seems to have a place for you." I told her truthfully. She giggled. I saw Levi staring at Savanah. "W Will it always be l like this f feeling o of n not b being a able t to trust." She sadly frowned. "Like I said yesterday no It won't be. You will find trust again. I promise. "Thank you." She smiled and squeezed my hand.

Levi came up to her and pulled her aside. "Levi. Don't push it." I warned, watching him pull her aside like that. "S sorry." He apologized to her. She nodded, accepting his apology. I walked away, while staying close enough to hear their conversation.

"So I wanted to know if maybe you would live in my house... Temporarily?" He asked her as she giggled like Emma and hugged the shit out of him. I walked over to everyone and lined them up. "Princess. What are you doing." He chuckled. "Just stay there everyone.

"Ok. So..." I started at the beginning of the line that I had just formed out of everyone.

"This is Alex. He is very bold."

"This is my man. Or you can call him Knox."

"This is Josh. He is a gentleman."

"This is my sister Emma. She is a 4 year old at heart."

Emma gave a goofy smile at her and winked.

"This is Jason. He is Emma's"

"This is Leah. She is very shy."

"And finally this is Matteo. He is Leah's"

Everyone laughed as I introduced them to Savanah. I could already tell that she was going to make a very good addition to our friend group. "And your soon man- I mean best friend Levi." She blushed at the words.

Levi's POV

Fuckkk! Love is pain bro. I just wanted to call her mine. I watched multiple guys whistle at her. She was so innocent she didn't even notice it. But I sure as hell did. I thought of how many guys would take advantage of her innocents. Of her. Fuck! Don't think about that Levi.