Chapter 8

(Louis p.o.v)

I woke up alone in Harry's bed, still naked from last night. I smiled as I remembered the memory, I was no longer a virgin. I stood up and went in Harry's bathroom to shower off all the sweat and grime that was on me. I got out, only to see Harry standing casually in the bathroom.

I screamed and covered myself with a towel. "Harry what the hell!" I yelled at him. "What?" He asked so casually. "Get out!" I said to him. He only smiled wider before he finally walked out the door. He tossed some of his clothes into me to get changed into. I quickly did so and realized how big they were on me. His sweatpants dragged, while his shirt went down past my butt.

I grumbled while walking out of the bathroom. I headed downstairs, where Niall and Harry were seated on the couch. "So you're finally up?" Niall asked with a smirk. "Ugh shush Niall." I said grumpily.

Today was just gonna drag by...

(Zayn's p.o.v)

I walked beside Liam and Josh as we neared were our prey was staying. We had no army, yet. But now was the time to get Harry to leave the city so we could track him down and finally kill him. Him along with his little boyfriend Louis. "What's the plan Liam?" I asked him. "Well Zayn you will turn into your wolf and attack Louis. Me and josh go for Harry and Niall." Liam answered.

I nodded. The mansion came into view, it was now or never. I quickly changed into my wolf, and headed quietly into the backyard. They were inside, having no clue what was about to happen to them. I backed up a little, then charged, smashing through the window with full force. I heard screams but went after Louis like I was told to. My jaws clamped around his leg in an iron grip.

He screamed bloody murder. As Harry went to attack me, Liam and Josh slammed through the door and tackled him down along with Niall. Harry of course, fought back with powerful force. I dragged Louis down to the floor before releasing his leg. I next clamped my teeth around his neck.

Not enough to kill him, but to make everyone in the room stop what they're doing. Harry looked lost, unsure of what to do. "What do you want Liam?" Harry spat. "Simple. You dead along with the others. Then the whole world on their knees in front of me." Liam said with a sickening smile.

"Your fucked up!" Harry yelled before shoving him off and going for me. He quickly removed my jaws from his lovers neck. He slammed me against the wall, choking me near death. "Stay away from him!" He screamed at me. Liam quickly sprung into action after that.

However, Harry must've been expecting that. He caught him by the neck as well. "All of you, leave now. Get the FUCK out Of my house!" Harry screamed before throwing me and Liam at the door. Of course we ran. This was the plan, and they didn't even know it.

We ran into the woods, all three of us. "Good job guys. They did exactly what we needed. They shall leave soon, and then we will attack with an army." Liam said smirking.

The world would be ours

(Harry's p.o.v)

I rushed to Louis's side once I was sure the enemies had left. "Oh god where does it hurt baby, tell me." I said gently. With shaking hands he grabbed his leg and rubbed his neck. "Niall get me medical supplies!" I yelled. He quickly did so.

I rolled up Louis's sweatpants and quickly treated the wound on his leg. It was minor, but not as bad as Zayn had inflicted before. I cleaned up his neck also, which was only two little bite marks.

"Niall you know we can't stay here right?" I said to him. "I know Harry, this isn't safe anymore. Louis is gonna suffer if we stay here." Niall replied. "Do you have anywhere like a cabin far away from here?" I asked desperately. "My cousin has one, he rarely goes there and I'm aloud to go when I please." Niall answered."How far is it?" I asked. "From here, I'd say five house by car." He answered.

"Good we leave tomorrow."

_________________________________

So guys I finally updated, sorry for the long wait. But I do have some good news. I've created a new book called Taken and Claimed. I would really appreciate if you guys would check it out.

Thanks as always

~Countryloveratheart