Chapter 7

A/N

I'm back, yes. I don't know how often I will update, and I'm sorry to keep you all waiting for so long. A lot has happened and it's hard for me. I'm not trying to make up an excuse or anything. I can understand if you hate me, or hate this book. Please just enjoy the update

_________________________________

(3rd p.o.v)

"Louis Tomlinson would you please be my boyfriend?"....

Louis stared at Harry for a long time, he just couldn't believe this was happening. "Yes Harry, I would love to be your boyfriend." Louis said. Harry smile and hugged Louis tightly to his chest, they could finally have a beginning.

Louis hugged Harry back, maybe this could work, if Liam didn't create an army and go sicko then they would be fine. Just when everything was going great a knock came from on the other side of the door. Harry pulled away from Louis to answer it, it was Niall.

"Niall, what brings you here?" Harry asked him curiously. "It's Zayn, I went to Louis's house to see if he was home but I saw Zayn there sniffing the ground." Niall said quickly. "So, it's not safe here anymore, is it Harry?" Louis asked his boyfriend.

"I have to get you out of here, before he finds you." Harry answered and walked away. Niall came inside and shut the door behind himself. "Harry I can't just leave." Louis said knowing his father would kill him if he did. "You are and you will." Harry stated demandingly.

Louis sighed under his breath, Harry was going to stop at nothing to make sure Louis was safe if any harm. "You will stay here with me for a week or so, Louis you are not aloud to leave my side. Do I make myself clear?" He asked starring deeply into his eyes.

Louis gulped at how imitating he was, he looked ready to kill. "Yes Harry, I understand." He answered. "Niall are you staying the night?" Harry asked him. Niall nodded and laid down on the couch.

"Come on Louis let's go to bed." Harry said as he began to walk up the steps. Louis followed behind him until they were in the room. As soon as Louis shut the door he was slammed against it.

Harry's lips were on his before he could even blink. Louis pants suddenly felt tight. Harry bit his lip and Louis couldn't help but moan in pleasure. Then Harry was gone, Louis had to blink a few times to see if Harry really did move away from him.

Harry was laying on the bed casually, like none of that even happened. Louis cautiously laid down next to him, Harry only smirked before climbing on top of him.

••(sex part ;)••

Harry gently nipped at Louis's neck, making him moan and grip Harry's shirt. He could feel Harry's member rubbing up against his own. "You want it baby?" Harry whispered sexily into his ear. All Louis could do was make a noise of want, he needed him now.

Harry ripped Louis's shirt in half, literally just ripped it right off his body. Harry did the same to his own. He slowly took Louis's zipper and stroked his member through his pants. "Baby you're so hard, is that cause of me?" Harry asked smirking.

"Mmm yes." Louis moaned out. Harry took everything else off Louis in record speed along with his own clothes. Harry was huge, Louis knew it was gonna hurt. Slowly a finger entered Louis, preparing him soon for what was coming.

Harry added two more, the pain hurt Louis, but he dealt with it. "Are you ready for me?" Harry asked. Louis nodded in excitement, he was so ready for this. Harry slowly pushed into Louis, it didn't hurt as bad as he thought it would.

Harry picked up the pace, thrusting in and out. Louis moaned and gripped the bed sheets tightly in his hands. Harry started to stroke him at the same time. Louis was panting, the room was hot and sticky.

"Let's finish together." Harry whispered. That they did do, Louis felt Harry come inside him, and it felt amazing. He laid down next to him and pulled him close to his body. "That was amazing." Harry panted.

Louis nodded, he was exhausted. They both fell asleep wrapped up in each other's strong and loving embrace.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

How'd you guys like the end scene? I decided to throw it in there since some of you asked for it. I'm gonna keep the story on hold for a little longer. Still have stuff going on and trying to take time to update all my books. Thanks for sticking with me guys :)

~Countryloveratheart