Chapter 2

Louis p.o.v

His green eyes glowed with hunger and desire. I squeaked when he pulled me off the ground by my neck. Harry put his face in the crook of my neck, breathing in my scent. He chuckled, "you do smell good."

He lightly nibbled at my neck and ear.

I was slammed against the closed door with my arms pinned above my head. I was off the ground and his body was pressed against mine. I kicked him where the sun don't shine.

He released my wrists and groaned in pain. I ran to grab my bag and my gun. I made sure I had everything before running for the door. I ran outside into the crisp air. I wasn't looking where I was going and I ran into a fence.

I groaned in pain as my head started spinning wildly. I sat up slowly but fell back down on my back when the pain increased. "ahh" I groaned clutching my face. There was a cold type of feeling next to me. I looked over and saw Harry. His eyes turning red with anger.

His fangs rested on top of his bottom lip. With his eyes trained on me I reached in my bag for a gun. I pulled it on front of his face and he didn't show no fear.

I pulled the trigger but nothing happened. I probably looked like a freak just staring in shock at my gun.

Harry laughed at me as I helplessly tried to get out of his grip when he grabbed me by the wrist. He pulled me off the ground, and back towards his house.

"let go" I screamed as I struggled. He slammed the door shut and threw me on a sofa. He climbed on top of me and straddled my waist.

"just relax, babe" he whispered. I shook my head and continued to struggle. Harry lips were suddenly on my neck and lightly kissing it. He found my sweet spot and I tried to hold back a moan, but it slipped through anyway.

Harry chuckled and sucked harder. I pushed at his stomach and tried to get him off. "n-no stop" I stuttered. There was a sudden knock on the door and Harry lifted his head up.

He looked back down at me and half smirked. "stay here and don't move or else" he said as his teeth flung out. I nodded quickly and watched as he went to answer the door.

I know I shouldn't get up but I need to get out of here. I got off the couch and looked for another exit. I came around the corner and saw another door. I looked behind me and saw no one so I ran towards it. I tried to open it, but my luck it was looked.

I panicked and pulled harder but it wouldn't budge. I heard the door slam and I ran in another direction. I heard a growl form down the hall and I looked around the corner only to see a blonde boy. He walked up to me and held out his hand, "im Niall".

"Louis" I said shaking his hand confused. He had blonde hair with a bit of brown mixed in and piercing blue eyes. I thought he was normal until I saw his fangs sitting on his lip. I backed away and he seemed to notice why. My back hit a wall and it was a dead end, no where else to go.

He cornered me and pressed me against the wall. "hello beautiful" he whispered stroking my hair. I turned my head away from him and shut my eyes tightly. I felt his hand cup my cheek. He brought my face closer to his and he suddenly slammed my face into the wall.

I groaned and tried to push Niall away. "Niall get off of him" I heard Harry say. Niall let go and I opened my eyes but I didn't make eye contact with anyone. Harry put a finger under my chin and made me look at him. "what did I tell you" he growled.

"not to move or else" i whispered. "and what did you do" Harry asked bringing his fangs out. "moved" I whispered and almost screamed as he threw me over his shoulder. I punched at his back and tried to get down.

Harry walked up a large staircase and stopped at a door. He walked inside and threw me on the queen size bed. I tried to crawl away from him but he grabbed my ankle and pulled me closer.

"this is your punishment" he growled. I was confused for a second but then it hit me, he was going to rape me. I grabbed onto the bed post as he tried to flip me on my back. I kicked him and he stumbled back and landed on the floor holding his nose.

I got up and for the door, just as I touched it I was pulled to the ground by my ankle. I kicked him in the face harder then last time, then I ran out of the room and down the stairs. I saw Niall on the couch watching tv but he didn't make a move to grab me.

I reached the front door and I whipped it open, before running out. "get him" I heard Harry yell. But for some reason I just stopped running. I was taught to kill them not runaway from them. So I turned around and saw Harry right next to me.

"I wasn't going to rape you Louis" Harry said smirking. "then what were you going to do" I yelled. "love you up" he said seriously. "Louis I'm going to make a deal with you" he said.

I nodded for him to continue. "you will return tomorrow at my house, if you don't come, I will get you myself. I won't kill you unless you attempt to kill me, deal?" he asked, sticking out his hand. I shook it and nodded.

"tomorrow be there Tomlinson" he growled before walking away. I ran back home only to run into three other vampires who were licking their lips.....