Chapter 5

I woke up with something wrapped around my waist. "morning" I heard someone whispered softly. I opened my eyes expecting to see the forest but instead I saw two green eyes looking at me. "Harry" I asked confused. "oh Louis I'm so sorry" he whispered, putting his face in the

crook of my neck.

"it's ok" I breathed. Harry shook his head and tightened his grip. "I should've never threw you outside" he whispered. "Harry its fine" I said again. "NO IT ISN'T" he yelled. I remained quiet after his outburst. I slipped out of his grip and got off the couch.

Harry stood up next to me. "look Louis take it easy" he said. "don't tell me what to do" I yelled. He pulled me into his chest by my waist and wrapped his arms tightly around me. "I have to go home" I muttered. "Louis its too dangerous for you to go out there on your own" Harry whispered.

I ignored him and pushed out of his grip. I walked to the front door of his house and opened it. "I'll see you around Harry" I said before shutting the door. I walked all the way home, without any problems this time. I wish my dad wasn't away, so I wouldn't feel so lonely.

I watched tv for a few hours and I got bored. There's nothing to do in this house! I would go do missions but there isn't any to do. Sighing I began to make dinner. I decided on just having soup. These past few days were rough.

I put my dishes in the sink, before walking to my front door. I really need to go out for a night, just to be by myself. Still knowing the dangers I put a gun in my poket. I headed out the door and towards the park. "a night walk might help ease my mind.

The moonlight shone down an the pathway as I walked. It was clear tonight and beautiful out. I'm still in pain from Zayn attacking me, but I can't let my guard down. My arm is wrapped up by Harry, and it actually seems like he cares.

He probably just wants to drink my blood. The day I went to kill him, he said I smelt good. I've heard that a lot, from vampires. This world is just to much to handle. I sat down on a bench and watched cars drive by.

I heard rustling in the bushes behind me. I sat frozen on the bench. Is this just bad luck? I turned around slowly only to see Niall standing there. I let out a relieved breath. "Niall" I whispered. He nodded his head and sat down next to me. "what are you doing out here" he asked.

"I was just taking a little walk. What about you?" I asked. "well I was hunting, but then I saw you" he whispered. "Harry was right when he said you smell good" he suddenly said.

"um thank you" I whispered quietly. "I could smell you from far away" he said. I just nodded. "you better get home Louis" Niall said seriously. "why" I asked. "you know why" he replied.

"well then I'll see you around Niall" I said standing up. "be careful and see you later Louis" he said before zooming off. I sighed and headed back towards my house. Rain started to pour down and I walked faster.

I opened the door and kicked off my shoes before slamming the door. I picked up my iPhone, I had one message from Harry it said;

Harryxxx-

Louis I'm sorry if I made you upset. Please come by my house tomorrow, I need to talk to you.

Xoxox- Harry

I smiled at the text a little bit. I don't even remember giving him my number. I headed upstairs into my room and took off my shirt. Tomorrow is a big day I guess. I hopped into bed and soon fell asleep.