HOUSE OF CARDS. (II)

ROLES OF EACH CARDS.

each cards has their own roles. ace, joker, jack and most importantly queen and king then the rest you are seen as a commoner to them.

KING CARD— perhaps this is one of the biggest role as this can raise your reputation higher and order people around and they would gladly obey. but that doesn't mean everyone respects you, some would take it to the next level just so that they could have it for example— let's say they'll beat you up into a pulp. having this card will give you an advantage yet a disadvantage at the same time.

QUEEN CARD— by this queen card you can be the king's partner, it's just the same as the king card. ordering people around like they're some kind of servants. but remember— being a queen isn't really a great thing. people would chase after you as if they're some kind of hungry beasts trying to get a taste of you. the king can protect you of course, but that depends on the person if they want to. they can either save you or let you rot.

ACE CARD— this can either mean bad or good luck, this of course depends on the person. you can be the king's assistant and that has a great advantage for you. the ace highest and most valued card of all time, remember to always keep an eye on your dear card or else it'll be over for you.

JOKER CARD— also called as the wild card as this can be a key to win anything. this can be also harmful as you can betray anyone, be it the king or ace. you're free to do whatever you want to— just remember the consequences, okay?

JACK CARD— even though having a jack card means being a commoner to someone's eye, it's still beneficial as you can interact freely with those who has higher ranking cards. but remember you must be loyal.

RULES OF THE GAME

each week, games are always held at the end of classes (although the teachers never really teach anything. let's just pretend, shall we?). once the bell rings it'll probably be the best if you were to try and find some cards, it doesn't matter if it's a lower ranking as long as you have one because if you don't, you're in a big trouble then.

it is an absolute must to follow these rules, if you try to rebel against it then maybe you won't see the sun rise anymore.

RULES(1) must not leave the dorm nor school, only the principal can decide if you can leave or not. (2) must participate every events and games as these can sometimes boost your reputation. (3) once every friday, it is a must to give the cards again to the teacher as they will hide it again in each rooms. (4) if the king or queen ordered you, then it'll be the best to follow them and be a loyal person. rebelling against them won't do anything but just lower your dear reputation. but if you're brave enough then maybe there's a chance. (5) having a partner or team is allowed. (6) you can do any methods to try and steal the cards— i repeat, any kind of methods.

though there are a lot of different types of cards for each section of the students— let's say you're a student at the spades class then obviously you have to get cards that has a spade symbol on it.

but the rules didn't say anything about getting a single type of card though.