III.

The ravenet lends his hand out, asking for the platinum head to give him his phone. he smirked as he saw the contact of his most trusted assistant, the ace.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NOTES BEFORE YOU READ !

TW // WARNING
mentions of :
violence.
blood.

please do not proceed if you have any triggers !! though if you still want to read it then i'll make sure to put warnings that has any of the triggers mentioned above.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE ACE

the red head scoffed as he saw a notification popped up on his phone. he only stared blankly at the message with his bambi like eyes— making sure to read every word that has been sent by his king.

the male smirked upon seeing the last sentence— “keep an eye on them, you can play with them if you want. manipulate them all you want, just protect them from those commoners.” perhaps he doesn't regret opening his phone even though the brightness surely did hurt his eyes.

the king gave him permission, and that immediately changed his mood. “just protect them..? i don't know if i can fully do that but i'll try.” he grinned cheekily, immediately having plans planted on his mind.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

outside the storage room wasn't that exactly great either, now the pinknet is regretting storming off out of that safe place. the three continued to sneak out of their way without letting the other students noticing them. “if only you didn't walked out maybe we could've been safe!” jungwon whispered yelled, huffing as he crossed his arms.

as sunoo was about to scold jungwon about his childish and immature tone of his voice, jake immediately pulled them by the collar of the shirts “focus you two!” he scolded as he tried kicking the student who almost attacked them.

( tw // warning !!
mention of violence and blood. )

but that only made it worse. the student took this as an opportunity to grab his legs and started dragging him, making sure to spin him from time to time to make the blond dizzy. jake's stomach started to feel unwell as the boy continued to drag him around which made him nauseous and dizzy.

sunoo hesitated for a moment before launching himself on the boy, making sure to pin him down on the floor. “wonie! please take jake hyung!” he desperately yelled, the purple head can only stare as his pupils started shaking from fear. he gulped harshly, throat starting to feel dry.

sunoo was too focused on jungwon and jake that he didn't even noticed the student escaping his grip and switching their position, now the male is on top. hands gripping on his leg which made sunoo's eyes widened at the tight grip.

sunoo let out a painful cry as the student tried to twist his right leg forcefully, the student watched sunoo's painful expression which amused him. for some reason the urge to hurt this boy fueled inside up. his features when in pain are .. pretty.

so being the psychopath he is, the student reached out for his hair grabbing a fistful one. yanking it aggressively.

jungwon's lips started quivering, unable to do anything. ‘i'm a coward.’ the purple head thought to himself as he hang his head low as he slowly closed his eyes, still sitting down on the dusty wooden floor. everything is a mess, there's no way they could trust anyone but jake now.. if only they didn't transfer maybe they would've been safe in their parents' arms maybe jungwon would still be able to taste the alluring meals of his mo— “atleast try helping him.”

a voice said between each breathes made jungwon snapped out of his negative thoughts. he looked up to see a red head punching the life out of the student. he gasped as he saw how beaten the student is, blood dripping from his nose as his eyes were purple and swollen.

heeseung let out a sigh of relief as he stared at his own artwork. face covered on bruises, eyes clearly swollen which looked gross to be honest. he smiled proudly and patted the student's head. “you look great now.” he chuckled before leaving another punch but this time in his abdomen.

sunoo only stared in awe at the man who helped him, as he was about to thank the red head jake spoke out of nowhere. “ace..”

heeseung flicked his gaze towards the blond, the sight of jake with pale skin made him laugh out loud which made some of the students distracted. “what happened to you jakey? god i have to take a picture of this.” he wiped a tear on the corner of his eyes, bringing out his phone to take images of the male but was stopped when jake held his wrist. “don't.” he groaned before snatching the phone from him.

“you.. know each other?” sunoo stared in disbelief as his eyes still gawking at the attractive red head. his knuckles were covered in bruises because of the hard punch he had given on the now unconscious student, little of blood splattered on his white polo.

“this is uhm.. lee heeseung.” jake paused to take a glance at the red head who's smirking proudly. “yo! i'm the ace.”

“it's nice to meet you !” he lends out his hand, offering him a handshake which sunoo gladly accepted. the friendly handshake only lasted for a moment as heeseung tightened the grip on his hand— squeezing it making sunoo wince in pain.

i can't wait to play a game with you.

—end.
three.