IX (PT 1)

Sunoo stared at his group and the other students cautiously, afraid of what's about to happen once the game starts. only the sound of the clock ticking filled the room. it felt like hours had passed and there— it finally rang. students began making their way out of the classroom, he then felt a light tap against his shoulder. “lets go.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sunoo only mindlessly followed them through the dead hallway, every students seem to be hidden now— is this some kind of hide and seek? the pinknet pouted as he tried to think of any games that could be related to hiding and groups but nothing came out— head only filled with hide and seek.

“don't furrow too much.”

ni-ki then flicked sunoo's forehead causing for the male to glare and hold onto his dear forehead “what the hell?!” sunoo hissed as he tried to hit the younger male, only for him to miss. niki chuckled and started to walk in a faster pace. the pinknet grumbled which made sunghoon laugh at the cuteness of the young male. “it appears that ni-ki has taken a liking on you.” sunghoon spoke, his arms placed on sunoo's broad shoulders.

“like? no way!” sunoo huffed as he stared at the tall figure in front of him. “isn't that great?” sunghoon laughed, his hand making its way to sunoo's hair ruffling it lightly. “you're also annoying.” sunoo rolled his eyes. “me? annoying?!” sunghoon gasped dramatically as he pretended to wipe tears on the corner of his eyes. “and dramatic too.” sunoo giggled.

“we're here, get ready.” jay spoke causing for the two to stop bickering.

ni-ki opened the door, revealing a dim-lit classroom. the candles are serving as their only light “is this some type of voo-doo shit?” jake grimaced at the room making heeseung laugh loudly. “just what in the hell is this game? i haven't seen this before.”

“a new one apparently.” heeseung spoke.

the seven males stepped a foot inside, the dust and cobwebs made sunoo frown— oh he'll sneeze a lot for sure. “you okay?” sunghoon asked and sunoo only nodded— but the blond male being stubborn he asked once again “the room's dusty and all, it's making my nose itch but it's fine. i can handle it.”

as they were carefully examining the room to look for clues about the game, the candles suddenly went out causing for sunoo to let out a quiet squeak. “I hate this so much.” the pinknet heard jake say making him let out a chuckle.

“the game will start in ..”

3..

jungwon squinted his eyes while he tried to take small baby steps, only to bump into someone— “careful there.” jay chuckled which made jungwon flustered. heeseung sighed as a voice spoke through the loud speakers, “so sudden?”

2..

“everyone get ready, today's game will be .. something new.” ni-ki spoke loud enough for everyone to hear.

1..

“let the game begin.”

—end.
nine (part 1)

NOTES
a short one TT im really sorry !! i'm trying to write a lot as much as i could but sadly i am going through a writer's block + also because of my hectic schedule TT but do not worry! there will be a part two of this chapter nine where the story will focus on the game itself, perhaps also some plot twists?? : D

IS IT JUST ME OR MY GRAMMARS ARE GETTING WORSE LMAO
i'll make sure to rewrite this chapter! my brain juice are all drained out that's why :')

also i'm running out of ideas for the games, so if you have any idea don't be shy to message me or just comment! : D