IV.

The heavy tension between the four ended as the bell rang loudly— but it wasn't any like the normal bell they heard earlier. rather it was a children's song. the pinknet saw how the corner of the red head's lips slowly frowned, this made him nervous. “the game are about to start.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

NOTES BEFORE YOU READ !

TW // WARNING
mentions of :
killings.
violence.
blood.
gunshots.
graphic contents.

please do not proceed if you have any triggers !! though if you still want to read it then i'll make sure to put warnings that has any of the triggers mentioned above.

this has a very detailed narrations for all the killing part so please, if you're uncomfy i seriously suggest not proceeding with this chapter.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LET THE GAME BEGIN.

sunoo only stared confusingly at the red head, the grip on his hand slowly started getting lose until heeseung drops it. there was silence for a moment, it seemed like the world has fully stopped for sunoo. seeing how the students' bodies stiffened made him nervous, is something about to happen?

“let's go.” heeseung mumbled as he started walking ahead, leaving the two new students confused and dumbfounded. “let's follow him, the first game is about to start.” jake followed after, grabbing sunoo and jungwon's wrist.

the moment heeseung started moving, the students followed after him going in the same direction. just what kind of game exactly? sunoo would normally shrugged it off since games aren't that dangerous so it's probably harmless but this time he feels like running away— guessing by how serious the two look they can almost tell that this is something that they shouldn't participate in.

the four entered the auditorium, the seats were almost packed but luckily they managed to find seats that are available. sunoo fidgets on the hem of his sleeves as the stares continuously pierce through him, even though nobody was talking the unsettling silence surely made him uncomfortable.

though the unsettling feeling immediately went away when the speakers started playing european waltz songs, “welcome students.” a voice spoke. “it's time for another game. but since we have new students, shouldn't we show them how the rules go?”

the students suddenly started mumbling something that's probably the rules but sunoo and jungwon couldn't understand anything— they're too scared at this point to the fact they might just lose their sanity anytime.

“if i were you i would listen kim sunoo.” heeseung nudged as he pointed at the stage using his lips. sunoo didn't respond to the male, instead he continued to shake his legs nervously as cold sweats started to form.

suddenly the lights went off which made jungwon almost scream at how dark it is, but soon enough lights started shining on some students and heeseung is one of them.

“those who are selected, please come down.”

heeseung immediately stood up, obeying the man in a mask like some kind of controlled kid. the other students also did the same thing.

the students got on their perspective seats as they glanced at each other. yeonjun smirked as he saw some familiar faces “hi!” he greeted heeseung who just smiled forcefully.

a gun soon slid smoothly on the table, immediately stopping in the middle perfectly. sunoo couldn't properly see it as he's at the very top of the seats with jake and jungwon but he can tell that it's something that's made out of silver or iron.

tarot cards were distributed to the students, heeseung scoffed at seeing his role. why must he have this role anyways? he would rather be something that's fitting for him. after finally getting all of their own cards they placed it down on the floor.

“let the game begin!”

the students bowed their head down, tapping along with the music. it's dark for sure even though there's clearly a light but the darkness just seems to fully engulf the surroundings of the students seated on the chair.

the lights went out as the darkness completely took over the auditorium, only silence was heard. sunoo's sure that he can even hear his own heartbeat.

( tw // warning !!! mentions of killings, gunshots, violence, blood, very detailed narrations. )

after seconds has passed gunshots were heard, the person behind the gun continued to shoot the dead body like some kind of crazy maniac. the unknown latter let's out a quiet sigh as he sat down on his chair, slightly stumbling due to the darkness.

it took a moment for the lights to go on again and there it was— a student's body full of holes as the crimson color continuously streams through through the wooden floor. the student's skin was clearly pale due to the loss of blood. the smell of sickeningly dry metallic scent wasn't helping sunoo and jungwon at all, it started to smell like rotten fruit to the point where they wanted to puke. seeing how the lifeless body looks they couldn't help but imagine— what if they're in that position right now?jake of course noticed this and patted the two younger's back softly. “please endure it for now..” jake whispered softly as he pulled the two for a hug.

sunoo tried closing his eyes but it only made it worse as more of the images seems to pop up on his mind, he squints his eyes even more as he tried to think anything but the lifeless body.

“jake hyung that— that was a fucking student! how can this happen..? we need to get out of here please!” jungwon pleaded, as his lips started to quiver from fear. jake only looked at them apologetically and shook his head.

“trust me.. i've tried getting out of here. but it's no use. i also tried calling the police but for some strange reason it just really won't work..” jake sighed as he continued to comfort the two, patting their back like a baby. sunoo leans in more on the comforting touch of the older.

while the three were busy, two pair of dark eyes were watching the trio from afar. observing each of their movements carefully, so far they seem to be quite fine but they can surely tell that they'll lose their sanity anytime soon.

“just a little bit more sunoo, you'll be crawling back to me and beg for protection.”

—end.
four.

NOTES
any thoughts on why jake couldn't escape? ;)) first game is inspired by the roblox game called breaking point, i couldn't think anything of what simple or traditional games that i should do TT