VI

The game soon ended with the students who participated all safe and sound. ryujin who was the wolf ended up on the floor, eyes closed with crimson red liquid slowly filled the gaps of the wood. the puddle of blood aroused the male— he could really kill anyone at the room right now, a beast that's eager for blood to be shed, to be splattered around. wanting to dance around the stiff corpses his foot started tapping by itself as he daydreams, all eyes on him— no one else but just him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
JOKER

hours had passed since the first game, sunoo is still hurdled against jake's arms while trembling. jungwon clearly shown signs of fear, jake felt guilty and worried for the two. if he had warned them about what was about to occur they would've not been this shaken up. he sighed as he caressed their back with gentle— as if he's taking care of two babies.

“there you are!” heeseung whistled as he approached the trio with a wide smile which is clearly .. not friendly but nevertheless he let the older do his own thing. “my god! these two are already down, huh?” heeseung laughed as he patted jungwon and sunoo's shoulder, a quiet snort escaping his lips.

“heeseung hyung, what are you doing? let's go.” a deep and mellow voice spoke— sunoo recognized this and immediately shifted his gaze towards riki who has this stupid smirk displayed on his lips. their eyes landed on each other but sunoo couldn't bare to look at the boy— he's a monster.

“scared aren't we, sunoo?” riki pulled sunoo from jake's arms— grabbing his jaw roughly, making sure that the older is looking at him and no one else. jay let out a chuckle as he saw how scared sunoo is with just the touch of the young male. “so? have you made your decision yet?” he hummed as he tapped sunoo's chin in a rhythm phase, while waiting he examined his features— quite pretty if he says so and to be exact it's his type but he of course prefers the braver ones, what a shame.

sunoo furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to escape from riki's grips but failed to do so. the tension between them was heavy— even jungwon and jake were worried but jake stopped won from helping, it's a right choice to do if they don't want to get hurt.

“i think that's enough.” sunghoon interrupted as he yanked riki's tight grip on sunoo's jaw, and immediately checked sunoo if he's okay— a purple-ish hand print is visible on his pale skin, eyes in the verge of bursting into tears. sunghoon sighed “and what do you think you're doing, joker?” riki raised an eyebrow at the older, irritated at the fact that the male interrupted the moment.

“i'm just trying to do the right thing here, you could've jumped at him anytime if he says no.” sunghoon glared, lips pressing together tightly. “also, mind respecting me? you might be the king but that doesn't give you any reason to talk to me without honours.” riki rolled his eyes as he let out a sigh of defeat. “fine..”

“sorry about that kim sunoo, anyways take care you three.” sunghoon bowed before leaving with the others, the younger male stared at awe— immediately looking up to the older. “who was that jake hyung?” sunoo asked as he sat down beside the two “that was .. park sunghoon. their joker.” jake sighed and looked at the two sternly “look, he may seem nice but don't trust that man.” jake warned making jungwon look at him with curiosity.

“what do you mean?” he asked as he tugged at the older's hem of shirt.

“he's a beast.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FLASHBACKS

it was jake's first day in the university, not even a single student bothered to talk to him. everyone was cold and .. intimidating, he hated it he wanted to go home already and drop out as he started to get uncomfortable because of the atmosphere. it was dark— he couldn't even stand the first game.

lost in thoughts— the smell of newly fresh blood made his body stiffened, he knows that curiosity shouldn't get the best of him but his intrusive thoughts won. he stood up as he quietly walked towards the door that's opened slightly, peeking through it he saw something he could never forget.

sunghoon, splattered in blood as he danced around five bloated and rotten corpse. the white uniform was painted nothing but in pure crimson red— a smile displayed on his lips as he gracefully jumped around the bodies. it was terrifying, that day he made an oath to himself to avoid getting into contact with him.

it was like a devil dancing.

splattered in crimson,
a devil in white,
the smell of metallic blood.
it was sickening.

—end.
six.

NOTES
woo ! sunghoon's role is now revealed : D may i have your thoughts about this?