II.

The ravenet lends his hand out to the pinknet as a smug grin started forming on his lips which made sunoo shiver by how the male is looking at him— blank eyes, there's no emotion yet he still manage to grin like that. he snapped out of his thoughts as he remembered the offer of the male.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE OFFER.

sunoo hesitated on answering the tall lad, first of all— why is this person making a deal with him? protect him from who? the students? the pinknet just scoffed believing that there's no way a student could hurt him without any reason. he raised his eyebrow at ni-ki and switched his gaze on the hand that seems to be yearning for the handshake but he just swats it away, replying with a venom laced on his tone— “I can handle myself.”

ni-ki chuckled, normally a student with no knowledge would gladly accept his offer immediately after encountering a student who tried to attack them but this new boy responded quite differently, he hates to admit it but he's brave for that though he's sure sunoo will be back crawling and begging to protect him— we just have to see.

the tension got heavier between the two and sunghoon and jay couldn't help but stare awkwardly “should we stop them?” sunghoon nudged but jay just shook his head in response.

it broke when someone yelled— “DUMBASS!!” making the four boys snap their head towards the doorway but jungwon just glared at them and made his way towards his beloved best friend who's on the ground. he launched his self at sunoo with a big hug making him let out a groan. “wonie.. not now— these people here are—”

“ni-ki?” jake spoke and bowed “oh so you know him jake hyung? tell this doodoo head dummy to get some kind of help.” sunoo snickered and pointed at the ni-ki who's smiling smugly. jake just sighed and ignored the mean remarks to ni-ki. as for the ravenet he somehow find the so called insult ‘doodoo head dummy.’ cute but it did annoyed him a bit.

jungwon broke out of the hug and glared at the three boys, jay made direct eye contact with the male but jungwon avoided it as fast as he could. he snickered at how the male acted but decided to ignore it. ni-ki coughed catching jake's attention, “please let them go .. they have nothing to do with this they're inno—” the younger just chuckled “i'm not gonna do anything to him, i'm actually offering a deal with him. right, kim sunoo was it?” he smirked.

“no, i'm fucking fine thank you.” he gritted his teeth as he stood up, grabbing jake and jungwon's hands. before he proceeded to get out of there he glanced one last time at the boys muttering “we can handle ourselves.” and left the storage room, dragging the two with him. ni-ki is left awed at the response but he sarcastically laughed yelling “just watch kim sunoo! you'll soon come back, crawling and begging on your knees for me to protect you.” which pissed sunoo off.

ni-ki stared at the king card, he softly sighs as he remembered the queen tarot card he picked up earlier. what a shame, the deal was real after all but the new student decided to just decline it in a rather harsh way. but at the same time he finds it amusing, he can be soft around people but he sure can talk back.

“keep an eye on those students just incase.” ni-ki ordered.

perhaps it's the time where he needs to call his assistant— ace.

—end.
two.

NOTES
i'm sorry if this chapter is very short, i've been busy these days . . i'll make sure to make the next chapter long ! ! also i'm sure y'all already have a clue who's the ace is. i'll reveal everyone's role soon ! :))