Draco's List of 50 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Actually Quite NOT Annoying

1. He kisses me.

2. His lips are so soft.

3. His mouth tastes like happiness.

4. Cutting in loudly when I attempt to take full blame for the escaped killer when Robards was yelling at us.

5. Repeating Reason 1 quite a lot.

6. Looks so proud after our make-out session in front of Weasley.

7. Very helpfully backs me up when I was yelling at the whole department for making betting pools against our relationships with his sassy comebacks (good grief, I think I'm in love).

8. His sassy comebacks.

9. Especially those to Hermione after I yell at her. (But seriously, congratulations, Granger.)

10. Lets me wash his cute mop of hair.

11. And appreciates my cinnamon shampoo.

12. Stares at me in awe with his jaw half-open when he sees me naked.

13. ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇.

14. ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇, ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇, ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇.

15. Lets me do things to him that needs to be censored for readers under 17 years old.

16. And also does things to me that should be downright illegal (but thank Merlin they're not).

17. Encourages me to enhance my punctuality. (And dear Lord, I think I'm a better person now. Imagine that.)

18. Hugs me when I sometimes fail miserably and whispers softly into my ear that it'll be okay.

19. Pretends he doesn't know that I let him win our seekers' games.

20. Of course I let him win, what do you mean???

21. Makes the most delicious smoked salmon mini-sandwiches when we have tea with Luna so I'm finally not obligated to eat all of the mashed radishes she offers.

22. Only flirts with me at The Leaky.

23. Is never irritated when I poke him repeatedly now (only once when I accidentally poked him in the bruise on his bicep).

24. His untameable hair, because I never want that to change– not one bit.

25. Listens to Granger and I give out practice speeches at home even though I can tell he is on the verge of falling asleep.

26. And apologizes profusely when he actually does.

27. Which would almost always lead to make-up sex because I pout even though I don't mind.

28. Has a too-soft spot for my pouts (which is just a cherry on top, really).

29. Is the best dork that anyone can ask for.

30. Makes me feel things that aren't all that bad.

31. Squeezes my hand when I feel panicked.

32. His little smile is always the best reassurance.

33. Saves all of my mini-Howlers and never throws them away even though it overflowed his bedside drawer.

34. Is stubborn but always relents (albeit reluctantly) and admits his occasional vulnerability when it's a particularly hard night.

35. Is the cuddliest little spoon in the world.

36. Simultaneously helps both of us open up more to each other.

37. Is a surprisingly fast learner when I teach him potions. (It also helps that a 'reward' is given every time he brews a potion correctly...)

38. He claims he only does the littlest of things but they are all so sweet.

39. Doesn't disagree when I subtly point out that I am a fantastic wizard and boyfriend.

40. But never boasts about how fabulous he is, even though he is.

41. Soothes me when I (very mildly) screamed at the oil bubble that popped from the pot.

42. And heals my devastating boil caused by it even though he claims it's non-existent. (Ha, he says that the bubble didn't even touch me. How naive, Harry love.)

43. Lets me dive in front of him when the serial killer we were chasing went bat-crap crazy.

44. Yells at me for doing so.

45. And then does the same to me on another Auror mission.

46. Then lets me yell at him for that.

47. We always end up cuddling in St. Mungos' beds after.

48. (And also some delicious nighttime activities...)

49. Tries really hard (but fails) to conceal his laughter when I very smartly, excuse you, come up with a story about a raccoon banging on the hospital bed in the middle of the night when we realized we forgot to use a silencing charm.

50. Whispers "I love you too." (Then makes out with me.)