⚠IS THIS THE GOD YOU WORSHIP?!⚠

You hummed some song (you weren't sure what), as you walked into Limbo, hands in your pockets as your tail swayed behind you. "Hah~...Who am I here for again?" You stopped and scratched the back of your head, trying to remember who was so sexually deviant that God or whoever gave the orders for punishment needed you to tailor it to what you deemed appropriate.

You quite liked, no, loved, filling out these special orders. When you dipped into the person's limbo, you were completely free from your sin. No more getting distracted easily, no more losing in thought of whose dick you were going to have rammed up your ass later, no more feeling insatiable every few hours, nothing.

(And, it followed that wonderful- well, those wonder orgasms you had a day ago? Oh this week was gonna be good~)

Now let's not get you wrong, you weren't ashamed of yourself and you were really happy living how you wanted, but you couldn't do it exactly how you wanted because of Heaven's curse.

They damn you for acting this way, lost in constant lust, and yet it was them who cursed you with this stereotype and then shook their heads at you. They caused your problem, and then condemn you for having it and shame free sex entirely. Reminds you of modern times but with a few words changed around--cough, let's not get political. You weren't smart enough for that. (Though the thought of being either a teacher or a student and committing shameful forbidden sex was very tempting right now--)

So it was either sipping on liquid lust (which is very taxing to produce), or eagerly waiting like a dog to be fed a limbo case to be free from the effects of your curse. Even Heaven understood that you needed a clear mind for this, even if it wasn't out of compassion.

Limbo lacks color, lacks sound, lacks feeling, lacks smell, lacks a sort of consciousness, it just lacks. All you know is that you are suffering as you wait for a prince of hell to create your torture plan. You also didn't know what limbo looked like as you could only follow the sight of a stationary wispy soul in the distance. Let's not get you started on how tasty souls are, just, ugh~ 🤤

You cut off the vibrations in your throat, your tail flicking as you raised your sunglasses and stopped behind the curled up woman. '...That's one tiny woman. Lolis are real? Oh wait, does she have that one condition? Uh...what's it called?' You sighed and scratched your head as you tilted it. Yeah, you don't remember. All you knew was that it made them stuck in a young body or whatever. That girl in that one Batman episode...you could so fuck Bruce-

You sniffed the air, leaning down to get a better smell and letting her into your bubble. Your aura is what keeps you from becoming lost like her through Limbo so now that you got a good whiff of her soul...what the hell was a child going here?!?! Well maybe not a child exactly, she was an early teen, BUT STOP FUCKING ARGUING WITH ME YOU WEIRDO, WHAT DOES THIS KID HAVE TO DO WITH LUST AND WHY IS SHE IN HELL?!?!?!?!

You don't get children in Limbo! Not usually! Like, at ALLLLLL!!!!

She couldn't be more than 13 years and 5 months old!

Okay, now listen here! unlike popular belief you demons do concern yourselves with other emotions beyond your unreasonable need for your sin. And with this foreboding feeling you felt nervous, panic, and an acidic anxiety in your chest. Your god didn't follow 'morals'. It followed its word.

But you knew just standing there pondering on this would only prolong her suffering so you lifting your hand out of it's pocket and lowered your hand to hover over the crying woman's-- girl's head as your hand glowed with your magic. With a serious expression you readied yourself and took in a breath, laying your hand on her head and pulled it back in sync with yours.