Not Canon: [M] Lick you like a loli [M]

I edited the previous chapter so much this doesn't follow anymore but I'm a nice author so instead of removing it I'll refine it as a bonus chapter and let y'all keep it~

{Editing as of 07/27/24 2:40 AM}

I don't hesitate before giving the monster cock a long lick from the base to the large mushroom head. It's absolutely heavenly. His pre-cum is a bit salty due to his mostly meat diet, but he eats balanced meals so it was still very much delicious. My tail twists around through the air as I get high off his scent and look up at him with pleading eyes. I take the head into my mouth and sucking harshly because oh my Lord, fucking delicious!!

Yujiro seems to consider my silent proposal for a moment so to urge him, I arch my back and shake my ass, blinking innocently at him as I move my head down and suck on his balls.

[ Bounce that booty like a basketball, if you can't, don't shake it at all. ♪⁠ヽ⁠(⁠・⁠ˇ⁠∀⁠ˇ⁠・⁠ゞ⁠) Shake it Y/n. Jiggle jiggle- pfftt!!! I can't keep a straight face. ]

He didn't need anymore convincing and plunged his thick fingers in my already gaping hole. "Such a slut. How many times did you finger yourself to me?" A shiver runs down my spine at the sound of his voice and I whine, sucking on his tip again and sinking my tongue in the slit. His breath hitched and he groans lowly. "Minx."

He shoves my head down till my nose is buried in his bush of pubic hair and my eyes roll back as I violently gag. It's just something about his musk that just screams Yujiro that makes me want to submit. The small horns on my head started to grow as my tail became even longer, matching tiny wings spreading out and growing to full size. If this keeps going on to where I hope it'll end I won't be able to control my human form.

He does it again, breaking me from my thoughts and letting out a gutteral moan, seemingly liking the way my throat contracts around him. It's remarkable really, me, me, one of the seven deadly fucking sins, on my knees begging a mere human just to feel a drop of pleasure like a common whore.

Jesus and his sweet ass, I am so into it.

And as if he heard my thoughts, Yujiro ruthlessly ripped me off his cock and snatched his fingers out of my hole with a disapproving glare. Shit. I'm an idiot. "Agh! Fuck, I'm sorry." I'm not. I'm leaking like a broken pipe. He put his elbow on his leg, just above his knee and rested his chin on his palm. He looks like a king, just teasing me with his holy sword dripping in front of me. I lean up, kissing his beautiful abs until suddenly his hand is around my neck squeezing tightly.

I gasp and stare up at him with lust in my eyes. "M-More. P...Please! Yu-Y-Yujiro-" My mouth was consumed by his and my eyes rolled back, feeling more lightheaded as my methods on filling my lungs became limited. So I hungrily kissed back to swallow that small gust of air I would get from him that were just barely keeping me conscious.

I could only focus on his thick tongue being forced down my throat, canines ruthlessly nipping in and out my mouth without a care on what damage it left on me like I was just a doll to be used, and yellow eyes piercing into my hazy ones. A smirk lifted my lips as I went in and out of consciousness. Good lord, I don't ever want this end-

With a start I launched up from my seat, distinctively noticing the absolute mess between my legs and the remnants on my body. Specifically my aching lips.

"...What. The. FUCK?!" I tried using my magic to claw my way back through his mind but my magic refused to listen to me. "You've got to be kidding me." My crystal was filled up, bursting at the seems. My high grade crystal, personally forged by the devil himself with the magic of every sin, was about to burst from just a dream with Yujiro Hanma.

"Oh my Lucifer, that's fucking hot." I twitched like crazy, putting my hands between my closed legs to play with myself as I writhed. A human! Making me release such powerful pheromones that my crystal might break and make a tear in the universe. I didn't care who heard me. Be it God, the other sins, or even Lucifer. Jesus can kiss my ass because I'm going to moan as loud as I want and jerk off till I hurt myself.

Yujiro Hanma, you're going to be the death of the embodiment of Lust. He'd probably get off on that fact.

{ALSO!!!!!!

PSSSTT! HEY! I just had an idea. What if I make it my thing to make fanfics of ships that don't have many, if at all, fanfics on them? YOOOOOO! I'm so doing that! I have a Crunchyroll account and...all access sites (in gta, def not committing a crime/j Wattpad😏) so leave a comment in this specific spot comment on any chapter and let me know! I'll get to them over the summer! I'm so excited, don't fail me fuckers. Or i'll fuck YOU-! }